What’s On Your 2020 SFNE Wish List?
With 2019 quickly coming to a close, I started thinking towards the 2020 Season at Six Flags New England. We already know through their announcement in August that SuperGirl and a revamped DC area are coming in 2020!
I am sure when everybody is reading this, everybody is screaming about a brand new Coaster! We know that isn’t happening, but the purpose for this was to see what everybody is looking forward to when the park does reopen in 2020, as well as what you all hope the park adds beyond what we know. Below I’m going to jot down my Wish list for 2020, but in the comments here at the bottom of this post or on Social Media from where ever you saw this, let us know!
My 2020 Wish LISTFor Six Flags New England!
- New Food Options: Mac N Cheese, Mac N Cheese Sandwiches, they could even call it Six Cheeses!
- Mobile food Ordering which never started in 2019, but help pave the way for fewer waits while waiting for food! Currently with the designated times for the Dining Plan cause too much of a traffic jam, while trying to get food! Myself personally, I’d love to see them take that away and do every 4 hours from the first time you scan your pass and let people go at a time they wish!
- Keep doing a wonderful job of adding landscaping with newly updated areas. Goliath, Sky Screamer, Fireball/Rockville, Gotham City to name a few here! We all used to criticize the park for lack of landscaping and taking care of the park and the park has been doing a great job over the last several years! I am hoping this continues and they can it up! as the more they do, the better the park looks!
- Painting Rides! Some of the rides like Batman, Flashback and a few other flats need some updating and painting very badly! I know with a limited budget they can only do so much in a given year!
- Gift Shops: I am personally hoping for more MERCH dedicated towards SFNE, instead of the name brand stuff that has no need to be in the park! I would love throwback merch to rides that are now defunct! I don’t know about you, but I do not shop at the gift shops for stuff that has nothing to do with the park!
- Attractions: More immersive experiences with the rides, more ride enhancements to the lines and the rides. It can be done on existing rides and not for a whole ton of money! If we are going to wait in line, at least add something to help the time go by and to add something new and exciting to the rides, plus could be a cool marketing tool as to say, such and such ride got a whole bunch of enhancements!
Now I know some of this sounds far fetched and some of it could be a reality, but the entire point fo this is to keep the conversation rolling and hearing what you all want to see come in 2020 and beyond!
Also, make sure to head over to the forums after reading this and make sure that you have signed up and join the conversation with everybody! Also, subscribe to our channel on YOUTUBE, as well as make sure to follow us on TWITTER, FACEBOOK & Instagram!