1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Great Nor Easter

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Meetups' started by BizarroAj, Dec 20, 2018.

1. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Rus sent out this email about the event:

"While there are a few details that need to be worked out before the flier can be created, I can now share the date of The Great Nor'Easter 2019.

Mark your calendars for February 16, 2019

The event will take place at the Derry-Salem Elks Lodge in Salem, New Hampshire. Watch your email for the flier with all the specifics!
    See you in the queue,"
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

I guess Canobie didn't want to squeeze people into the training room again. but surprised Six Flags didn't step up to the plate for the second year in a row.
  3. depotrat

depotrat

With none of the "big 3" local parks opening new coasters for 2019 I imagine the incentive to host this was just not there. I can't really blame them. Good job by Rus to find a suitable non-park location to schedule. We will have to wait for the flyer but I won't be surprised if the "donation" is a bit higher this year as none of the parks will be absorbing some of the costs. The price was always incredible low anyhow for a whole day and lunch so an increase is only fair in this situation. I have no knowledge of the pricing, just speculating.
  4. msullivan1

msullivan1

I can’t go :mad: I’ll be on a flight back from Utah. There’s always next year...
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

when they were using locations like this in the past the suggested donation was still $5.
    but food was always a joke.