1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Speculation

Discussion in 'SFNE Future Discussion' started by Chase Hathorne, May 22, 2018.

1. dschu

dschu

I doubt they’d be hinting with merchandise. They have the DC rights, so it makes since to sell them.
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

I get it. we're desperate for some glimpse of what might be coming. But if you really watch whats starting to rumor from other parks its looking less and less likely that we'll get anything big. we're long overdue for a water park addition anyways.
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. EastKoaster

EastKoaster

I don't know about anyone else, but I think I'd prefer one of these over a wonder woman clone...

Supposedly under a $5 Million USD price tag aswell.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. canobie#1

canobie#1

I'm really hoping this will end up at Canobie or Funtown! But yeah If its just gonna be the same raptor clone as the other two, I'd rather see something more unique.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

I would love to see a customer coaster of that scale at Canobie or Funtown. Who knows many with the train upgrades SFI has opened their doors to Vekoma again. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more Houdini (Mad houses) added a to a few more SFI parks.
  6. CanobieCoaster

CanobieCoaster

I really would like to see a mat racer at the water park. I admittedly wouldn't ride it too often, but it'd be a high capacity slide for them to draw some people from the other rides.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. mrceagle

mrceagle

I would also. Water Country also needs to upgrade double Dive Bogon to at least a 4 lane if not bigger.
  8. CCPhil76

CCPhil76

Would anyone like to see a record breaking euro fighter coaster in the park? Not saying for next year just sometime in the future. That would force Canobie lake park to buy something extreme.
  9. dschu

dschu

If they were to go with Gerstlaur, I’d rather see an Infinity Coaster, similar to Hangtime.
  10. Medusa42

Medusa42

• Like Like x 1
  11. mrceagle

mrceagle

Works in theory but Canobie is obviously not making their discussions based on anything SFNE is doing.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. waydana70

waydana70

Hey guys, has Six Flags come up with a date for their 2019 announcements. There's a lot of parks hinting and teasing with upcoming attractions
  13. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Im beginning to think it will be something for hh since there's no hints or teasers from the park.
  14. Medusa42

Medusa42

They usually make announcements on the Tuesday or Thursday morning before Labor Day weekend. So they will most likely be August 28th or 30th.
  15. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

I think 2019 is a water park year! I say it like a broken record lol Its just time and the water park is always busy these days, so they need something to eat the lines there!