1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

2020 Speculation

Discussion in 'SFNE Future Discussion' started by Tyler, Aug 30, 2018.

1. mrceagle

mrceagle

I think it should have gone there in the first place.
  2. xsarabella

xsarabella

I never really noticed how much wasted space there really is around GCG. And there’s decent space next to CWW, I’m not sure what they could really fit there because of the retaining wall for Kidzopolis.
  3. mrceagle

mrceagle

That retaining wall once help seating. The are is big since it once held the stunt show which needed seating show space backstage for show, backstage for show components like propane tanks. There is opens space and A ride could fit only down side of that is it would remove more of what little green space the park has to offer.
  4. koasterkid

koasterkid

I have a feeling the next coaster we get will be something similar to Maxx Force or a Premier launch coaster of some sort. I've been thinking about what the design could be like and where it would go and I made a quick rough layout in Planet Coaster. Taking out two garbage coasters for a smooth, awesome, and potentially record breaking (at least in NE) launch coaster would be great. :)
    sfne.PNG
    sfne 1.PNG
    sfne 2.PNG
    sfne 3.PNG
    sfne 4.PNG
    • Like Like x 8
  5. CannonballLover

CannonballLover

It would also make the area so so pretty too.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. mrceagle

mrceagle

A launch coaster has been a dream for a long time. not sure if its more likely then before. Like the idea but dislike the idea of putting the station in north end. This is simply a crown control complain since 2 of the biggest recent additions the park has had are in that corner of the park.

With this set guests would only have JB's the new outdoor BBG pit, and the bumper cars as a reason to be in that section of crack axle and it would put even more guests in the corner of north end.

I'd also like to commend you with coming up with an idea that kept Balloon race and the Scrambler in place.
  7. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader