1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

BIG Changes coming in 2011! KIDZOPOLIS!

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by BizarroAj, Nov 7, 2010.

?

What would YOU like to see in place of the Wiggles World Stage?

1. Nothing (keep it SBNO)

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  2. Bird Show

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Thomas Town train in place of it

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. Puppet Show

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Animal Show

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Flat not themed to KIDZOPOLIS

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  7. Other (describe below)

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

There are big changes on the horizon for SFNE next season! As of now I am not at liberty to give details but i can say it involves retheming, removals and debranding. Stay tuned to this thread as I will post changes as I can. There was some hints of things to come the last couple of weeks at the park. The one clue I can give you is that Mr Six will no longer be a big part of SFEC.

--------

Go here for details of KIDZOPOLIS. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://sfneonline.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2377#p2377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?p=2377#p2377</a>
  2. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

Re: Big Changes coming in 2011!

Bugs Bunny should be to SF what Mickey is to Disney

Hope the Wiggles are gone since I dont even think they are on TV, at least my 5yr old cant find them on any channel anymore (thank God!) No more "Fruit Salad" soundtrack :lol:
  3. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

I dont mind that song when i walk by Wiggles..lol i start singing it..lol but i think watching it constantly would drive me nuts..lol
  4. SFNEKid15

SFNEKid15

Fruit Salad... Yummy Yummy.... it has a nice tune. lol
  5. David

David Lead Designer Administrator Forum Leader

Beware of Mr. "I know something, but i can't tell you." LOL!
  6. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

Was that another cheap shot at me David? No wonder you get banned on every site. :roll: Anymore times you try to bicker with a member or do anything of that sorts, as I know from other sites, it will result in a warning increase. It won't be tolerated on here.

Back on topic... These changes will be occurring chain wide. So David, you can look foward to them at GAm. :roll: Also I think Aj might've misheard, but from what I read, Mr. Six is just taking a step back in ads and rides for a while, but will make cameos in the Go Big commercials.
  7. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Forum Leader

These changes are nothing I saw happening at all! I am completely surprised by them, but it'll all make sense in the long run.
  8. screaminkid2005

screaminkid2005

I hope one of the new changes will be new trains on Mind Eraser and Flashback!
  9. mrceagle

mrceagle

Well the Mr six and Little Six removal is a given.

The Wiggles should go. Like pointed out they are no longer on TV. Disney no longer includes then in their broadcasting. Also two of the original members are no longer with the group. It is a dieing brand.

Thomas would be a bit of a disappointment. While the areas have all been less then spectacular. It's a very powerful brand. Though form what I hear Hit Entertainment is a nightmare to work with. if they were to come out lets just hope we don't see generically themed kiddie land using the same characters are the time like Cedar Fair parks.
  10. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

have you seen the Looney Toones theming that was previously in front of the mouse before it was disassembled before coming to us? (boulders etc..)

We should try and get that and place that (and more) in and around the (former) Wiggles area making it more Looney Toons. Just have CAC, Looney Toons (in two places), Thomas, and DC....
  11. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Forum Leader

I don't think that WW should have been at all. I think that they should have renamed and re-themed Tiny Timber Town to Looney Tunes National Forest, because of all the foliage and forest-like setting that the area was in. It would've been perfect, and there's nothing wrong having 2 Looney Tunes themed areas, just look at GADV, they have the National Forest and Seaport.
  12. screaminkid2005

screaminkid2005

They re-theme it back to Tiny Timber Town or like you said Looney Tunes National Forest. Right now the area as a whole is really blah to look at. There is also no shade and very little trees which make the area just look bad IMO.
  13. mrceagle

mrceagle

While there is nothing wrong with having 2 loony toons area Why just copy other parks. Tiny Timber Town was unique to SFNE. they convert it to LTNP and it's just copying TGE and SFGAdv.
  14. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

I would like to add that these changes are not just happening at SFNE but chain wide!
  15. MetsFan

MetsFan Forum Leader

themeing is not something six flags is good at in many different park though, althought sfne does a decent job.