1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Canobie Lake Park discussion

Discussion in 'New England Parks Discussion' started by mrceagle, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

I always end up there when it’s busy lmfao. No matter what days I pick ! I do like Canobie though. I love it at night, it really is beautiful !
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

Sounds like out had a great day. My parents brought my niece yesterday as commented on the light crowds. strange crowds were light they went because it was senior day and they could get in free. My niece road corkscrew Frisbee and Untamed for the first time. She then went back to the park again today with her school.
  3. skiburkesurfjay

skiburkesurfjay

I didn't really see the park on Sunday but it wasn't too crowded. Saturday was definitely busier. I was there today and there were a lot of school groups there compared to last week.
  4. canobie#1

canobie#1

Sunday was surprisingly dead for the park. If you wanna hit canobie on a quiet day nows the time to do so!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

My niece was there on Monday as well. Mid Jun is generally the time they go. But one summer hits and you have the shows and fireworks. the park will be much busier.
  6. CannonballLover

CannonballLover

Went again yesterday, and the lines were definitely longer, with a lot of school groups coming in. Yankee Cannonball is really starting to turn into its old self again, slowly but surely.
  7. CanobieCoaster

CanobieCoaster

^ Excellent news! I'll have to stop by one day after work.

I'll have to decide if I'd rather a less busy day midweek with one less hour or go on a 10 pm close Friday with larger crowds.
  8. mrceagle

mrceagle

if you can manage less lines you will make out better. Sure you get an extra hour Friday but you'll likely spend that waiting.