1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Dollywood dicussion

Discussion in 'Worldwide Park Discussions' started by BizarroAj, Aug 19, 2013.

1. JayJay719

JayJay719

I still don't believe how Lightning Rod ever won an award with the major downtime it has had.
  2. depotrat

depotrat

It is really pathetic that a ride that has been open for over a year can test all day and not open for the people that paid for admission. We will be there in July and hope they have figured it out by then. Crossing fingers for AJ for Wednesday.
  3. Lifthill

Lifthill

Wishing you the best of luck on your trip. You've given every best shot you can to ride LR ever since it "opened". Hopefully tenacity will win you one this time.
  4. ctcoastin

ctcoastin

Lightning Rod is listed as closed for the day today.
  5. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

LR is testing 1 train with water dummies and 1 train empty. I watched each train run 3 cycles with no issue.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Lifthill

Lifthill

That should be a good sign. Karma alone owes you an opportunity to finally get to ride LR.
  7. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Ed as of today Lightning rod is now open so you might get to ride it next month if it can last that long. So far i don't think it has run for a straight month up to this point of its life.
  8. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

9. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Breaking news from the park! I would love to see LC or sfne buy this for their waterpark because its such a great ride!

• Like Like x 1
  10. mrceagle

mrceagle

I don't know how big this particular one since but I would after riding the one at Story land not want to see one at SFNE or LC. Besides Why not shift it to Wild adventures since they own that park.
  11. CannonballLover

CannonballLover

Agreed. Splash battle is an irritating ride. I really don't know how to describe it, but getting wet on that ride isn't very fun. I get it's the purpose, but it's very long and is very tedious getting squirt on continuously. I sound like an idiot, I know, but overall the rides idea is cool but the way it was done sucks. I don't know maybe it's because water rides aren't my thing.
  12. mrceagle

mrceagle

I like water rides but if I get overly soaked I tend to skip them. I have not ridden Boston Tea Party in years. I just no longer care to walk around completely wet all day. But I think Wild Adventure could get a lot out of this. like suggested it could be a water park attraction not specifically a dry park water ride.
  13. DJReady999

DJReady999

Plan on doing a two week festival road trip in June for Bonnaroo and Firefly. Definitely going to hit the park with the 4 days I have in between the two.
    • Like Like x 1