Feartown Haunted House

Discussion in 'THE Hauntapolooza Podcast' started by Dr. Gigglez, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

As you know We have built a great working relationship with Fear Town in Seekonk, MA!

The weekend after Halloween we filmed with 8 Cameras between 14 people during their Extreme Fears night and it took us over an hour to go through the Haunt!

We are probably about Halfway through the editing process and once that is complete, we are going to have a viewing party with the Haunt and then release it to youtube! YOU can see some of the videos we have released so far from the past about this Haunt!

Ill also keep updates and stuff about this haunt in this thread as well!

2. Dr. Gigglez

Today we released 2 more videos for Fear Town! We have UPDATE #2 & The First Trailer to Fear Town: Extreme Fears!

* FEARTOWN UPDATE # 2 :

This video is going to give you all the juicy details of the FILM. It became a film for a couple of reasons. 1. The RUNTIME for it will be 1hr and 31 minutes. 2. The way the Haunt Plays out and the film plays out, is like a creepy black & white old school Horror Movie! The Haunt Actors are amazing, everything that went down was amazing and we jsut hit record on the 8 cameras and then edited the best scenes of the entire Haunt. Most Haunts will not let you release something like this, They want to keep everything a secret, but with them changing the haunt every year, different layouts and scenes, its never the same! So check out the video and hear about the details!

* Feartown: Extreme Fears Trailer # 1

THis is the 1st of a few that are being released. We are going to timely release them to keep building up HYPE so we can get people to watch this film!

I truly am thankful that they allowed us to film it and allow us to do what we are doing and I hope that after people watch this film that they head over to Fear Town and enjoy it!

3. Dr. Gigglez

With the snow falling, I thought Trailer # 2 was needed! You will understand when watching lol

More developments have happened since Thursday and I will go into more detail in UPDATE Video # 3

What I will share for now is it will debut on YOUTUBE on THe Hauntapolooza PODCASt YOUTUBE Channel on April 13th and will be using Premier and the movie will play live, jsut like the Grove Show!

What this means is that while the movie is playing, myself, along with the owner and cast members will be all together at my house and watching with everyone and will be able to chat with you guys during the movie!

Technically this movie has no rating but not for children to watch!

Also, let us know if you will be tuning in LIVE April 13th!

4. Dr. Gigglez

The Movie Posters are in! Please check out how you can Win one, its simple, easy and costs nothing !