1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Fright Fest 2017

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by sfnecoolkid, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Here is a walk thru of Slasher Circus #D with Big Mike from Big Mikes Road show ! AJ, Big Mike and myself went through and had a blast !

I am going to post the other Slasher circus video because I grabbed another pair of glasses and put them over the camera lens hahaha

--- Double Post Merged, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2017 ---
    Graveyard Groove at SFNE Fright Fest !

Share this video & Subscribe to the channel !
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nightwing fan

Nightwing fan

The song this year is called The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dr. Gigglez

I’m hoping next year they add a new haunt ! I’d like to see another added to the list !
  4. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

Im going to rate Fright Fest this year as just ok- about a 6 out of 10.

Moving everything out of Rockville this year really sucked. The laser's cutting through the fog used to be an awesome visual. Area 51 is missed
    The props they had moved from the south end down to the area near DC looked out of place and useless.
    The stretch between WiCy and Pandy used to be cool, this year it was sparse with scar actors

I could go on
  5. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

This years FF was affected by HITP and the construction in the southend, so i expect next years to be better. :)
  6. Dr. Gigglez

I hope so , another thing SFNE needs to do is get rid of tiered themes in haunts, scare zone and also add haunts! Another issue is they need to step up their make up artist game, The video I saw Luko take from SF Great America makes SFNE's look like a 5 year old put the make up on ! I love Fright Fest , its just getting stale and needs a facelift !
  7. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

I saw Graveyard Groove about a few times. Those guys were great. Some great vocals and choreography. They should definitely promote that more.
    The other shows are a little old.
    I thought the park looked amazing decorated. But I am conflicted in that its basically the same every year and Id like to see it changed up, and yet when I saw nothing in Rockville this year, I was disappointed. Rockville was arguably one of their better themed areas every season
  8. Dr. Gigglez

I’m hoping next year they get some changes going as it looks great, it’s just tiresome looking at the same thing every year. We as enthusiasts are spoiled and always want change ! I’m guilty ! Though we also have to remember these events aren’t exactly made for us ! It’s all for the GP that don’t go as often as us !

One can hope they throw us a bone and make some changes over the next couple of years !!
    • Like Like x 1