1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Fright Fest Media Day 2017 !

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 5, 2017.

?

What do you think of SFNE Fright Fest This year?

1. Like it

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Didn't go yet

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. I do not plan on going this year

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

We have updated the main page of SFNEOnline.org. This is VLOG # 2 and you can see just about everything Fright Fest has to offer !

It was really an awesome time, even a nice cameo form BIG MIKE and you can see that we had a great time !!

Check it out, let us know what ya think!

Have you gone to FRIGHT FEST yet?

DO YOU LIKE it or HATE IT ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

ANOTHER NICE VLOG!
  3. Dr. Gigglez

thanks , I'm trying different ways of editing and recording stuff . It's a work in progress lol I just want to capture as much as i can and edit it down to where people will still watch and i know 22 min is really long to keep peoples attention . I think i had 3 or 4 hours of footage haha

I will say SFNE stepped it up this year and it showed. There is always room for improvement but still it was pretty awesome !
  4. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

watching this vid got me excited for this weekend. I was tied up at the Big E on previous weekends, now as of Saturday- every weekend I will be at FrightFest lol
  5. Dr. Gigglez

I'm hoping everybody enjoys the video and goes and tries out Fright Fest this year, Everybody knows I always put SFNE on blast during all the live shows when we go to Fright Fest , I always emailed the park while a laundry list of improvements, It seems that this year I didn't really have anything to complain about , I was excited and happy about Fright Fest This year !!!!