1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Harley Quinn Spinsanity New For 2018

Discussion in 'SFNE Future Discussion' started by WickedCoasters, Aug 31, 2017.

1. gottastrata33

gottastrata33

Well we're not gettin the same ride together again haha but I would def say you guys win ;) These look so nice & I'm glad they're making their way into SF parks. It's perfect right next to Joker too!
  2. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

I don't think that is how the ride or Que is going to go as it didn't look like that on the plans at the town meeting. I guess we will find out as soon as construction starts.
  3. CanobieCoaster

CanobieCoaster

I'm late to the party, but this is a great addition for the park! This will look fantastic walking towards the South End.
  4. CCPhil76

CCPhil76

Why don't they remove Tomahawk and put the T Cups there?
  5. koasterkid

koasterkid

They are probably going to reuse the structure around the ride so it's probably going to go where they can easily transport it.
  6. canobie#1

canobie#1

Why would they put the tea cups in a Western themed area? They just put a ton of money into Tomahawk, it's not going anywhere.

I think they best spot for it is where the Scrambler sits now. I hope that's the one that they move to Laronde. It's ugly and runs insanely slow, the Tea Cups would look awesome in the north end.
  7. mrceagle

mrceagle

The scrambler spot was my idea a while back so we're are in agreement on that one. I do like Scramblers but they don't run theirs very well and the capacity isn't great.
  8. Wickedjohnny24

Wickedjohnny24

Hope they keep tea cups in south end theme it to something gothem leave scrambler and get rid if the balloon race and then use that space for something better or use it to open a path to the back of cac as for harly hope they do have it facing the way it is pictured it would fit the crazyness of bother harly and joker and they still have room next to her for another ride also seems in the pics
  9. mrceagle

mrceagle

Balloon race is one of the best family rides they have. Not to mention one of the few rides were the company says its a family ride ad the par doesn't impose a must ride with child polity like the family rides they operate in the kiddie lands. Not to mention they are in no way in the way form creating a path to the back of CAC since they are under Boomerangs boomerang.
  10. gottastrata33

gottastrata33

The teacups at SFGAm (Chubasco) are in Southwest Territory & they look damn good ;) so it could work.

11. mrceagle

mrceagle

is it just the angles or are there no handles on them?
  12. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

they look good there, but I dont think it will look as nice under our tent in CAC
  13. canobie#1

canobie#1

There's no handles. It fits the southern theme nicely but i don't think they're interested in retheming it to that extent.
  14. mrceagle

mrceagle

probably not
    Wouldn't need a tent if they stop doing the haunt they can use the overflow queue area next to Houdini.