Help Us Build Up The Youtube Page !!

Discussion in 'The Grove Show' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Good evening everybody !!!

SFNEONLINE is building up the YOUTUBE page over at www.youtube.com/therealgroveshow

We are going to be posting everything there for SFNEONLINE & SFNEONLINE The Grove Show videos !

We have dumped every video into a playlist, so if there are things you just want to get right to, click which ever playlist you like and can get all the awesome videos we are uploading all the time !!!

Also for the fans !!!!

If there are types of videos you would like us to make for your viewing pleasure, please let us know in the comments below !

So do us a solid and share the YouTube page and subscribe !!! Lets put SFNEOnline on the map !!!

WE need everybody's help and if you enjoy the videos , please share them everywhere you see them !!

It helps us get out there more and provides us with more opportunities to cover more and more of the stuff you all want to see !!!

Thank you all for your support !!!!
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

3. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

You know it ! I’m hoping to build up SFNEOnline to a greater audience !

I want to see a bigger community in the forums !

I’m going to do everything I can possibly do, to make this a reality !

I love meeting people who enjoy this site as well as The Grove Show !

Plus it’s great when we meet up and hang out with a huge crowd and roll through parks together ! So to anybody reading this, drop a comment below, share a news post or video and let’s introduce all walks of life to this great site !