1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Holiday In The Park

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by sfnecoolkid, Mar 29, 2017.

1. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Here's Frost! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

3. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Thanks , I've been making sure we are firing on all cylinders , i know start Thursday until I come back on the 17th it wont be updated at all or much ! I do wonder what the park is going to think about the song/video hahaha I sent that to them last night !
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

I am not into rap but I was really impressed. That must have taken a ton of time
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

It was awesome seeing all the VIPs at media day, SF CEO was there by chance i was told it wasn't planned for him to be there for media day. I was glad he got to see just how well HITP is doing with the GP. It was also nice to see both quassy and LC reps there! On a side note if you watch the whole frost video jenn and John Winlker speak at the end. John talks about how SF has spent more on sfne then the other parks these last few years:)
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. lc skyride

lc skyride

Did anyone purchase their pass through the flash sale and successfully bring a friend?
  7. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Actually not that much time honestly. I had been rapping since 1992, I still have the first song I recorded on a cassette lol I had the beat laying around for a few years, but those usually only take me about an hour to make from scratch and another 20-30 minutes to write and about an hour or so to record and mix it . I stopped in 2014, but with the way Rap music is today I am going to work on at least one final album and then call it a day in the world of Horror Rap Music. I toured, I played huge shows, played with big names , played a music festival in 07 , I had the time of my life and lots of video to laugh at lol

I did send the video to the park and got a response lol they loved it, didn't realize i could make music and do that and loved it. I also think I will do more of these as it seems with this one people actually enjoyed, a lot of people were shocked and didn't know I could do that. Its just something extra for us to add for SFNEOnline !

We do this for you guys ! Plus i enjoy creating stuff for everybody , its fun !

AJ, It was awesome that Jim Reid Anderson was there and other parks and people ! SFNE nailed Holiday In The Park ! It was insane at how awesome it was !

Frost is a hell of a show and I hope people watch the video, as well as go to the park and see it because live is better then a video of course and I realize not everybody can get out to SFNE for Holiday In The Park ! I get amped up when IM sitting there watching the show, even when the music is more mellow ! The stuff these people do in Frost is amazing ! I am glad that Six Flags is investing in SFNE, its a great park and you can see the changes from 2010 and on, with the investment ! We may not all enjoy every ride that comes to the park because we all want big/bad roller coasters or maybe a ride another park has , but in the end, the park is really getting some awesome stuff !, Now if they could just revamp Fright Fest a bitand add some flats and a dark ride, even if it isn't Justice League !
  8. depotrat

depotrat

^We started going to the park regularly in 2003. The park has come light years in that time with attractions, customer service. cleanliness, and almost everything. HITP is just the most recent step on this journey although it is a monster step!! Most folks on here know I am no fanboy and am not shy to criticize when deserved but this time it is big props to SFNE for HITP!!
  9. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

What did I miss? I didn’t hear a comment about spending more on SFNE than the other parks.
  10. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

wonder if the park will be open with the snow storm Saturday?
    I would think so considering the holiday themed event certainly goes well with some snow, but could slip/fall hazard be an insurance nightmare?
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  11. chadwick1977

chadwick1977

That’s what I’m wondering about to of it will be open or not.
  12. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

If there’s any real accumulation I doubt it.
  13. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Six Flags New England will be closed today, Saturday, December 9th due to the snow
  14. Nickyrads

Nickyrads

They haven’t even posted it on their Facebook yet. I had to see it on the website as we’re 10 minutes away from the park. Risky move closing the park only a half hour before a big “snow day” event
  15. dschu

dschu

Half Hour? The park wasn’t scheduled to open until two...