1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

I’ve Been Nominated For Ace President !

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Dr. Gigglez, Mar 22, 2018.

1. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

I have a suspicion of who that might have been, but I’ll keep it to myself...
  2. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

I mean after It was explained to me last night, I totally get it and agree with the Logo stuff. i do think there should be a little leeway in terms if your actually running for office as long as you don't change the logo and not going and saying and things about ACE , then ok but I do understand they don't want to confuse people , as well as have their name run through the mud.

It does show it's going to be a battle and if people have to run and cry, but no discipline was handed down, I was shut asked from here on out to not use any logos unless I have permission from EC for national Logo and If a REP says its ok during a regional event.

I mean with an election and them not doing enough to get recognized you would think it would be a non issue, plus this is new territory for ACE . No candidate has used YOUTUBE and SOCIAL MEDIA to get their Election Platform out there and CAMPAIGN for an ACE Election ever!

Maybe I break the mold and more people do this in the future! Well I am breaking the mold and people are going to be like what the hell lol I got a few more videos to record tonight and then Ill schedule them to release
    --- Double Post Merged, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2018 ---
    Well I can already feel and see people are out to make sure I loose ! I really hope I win lol I want them to cry even more just because I did lmfao
  3. mrceagle

mrceagle

That's nuts. I get if you were running for president of a new coaster club and wearing an ace shirt. but you're running for ace President and in tern should be able to have images in your presentation that are ace related. that would be like Running for president and being told you cant have a American flag or use the republican/Democratic logos.

Maybe we need to come up with a ACE campaign logo to use from her on in.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Well it’s tough, the rules are you can’t change the logo . I look at it like this. I’m just going to do what I’m doing.

I’ll keep doing broadcasts, videos and talking to people !

I may even record an audio podcast as well for those that are traveling and just want to listen !

Hopefully enough people see what I’m doing and listen and share!
    • Informative Informative x 1