1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Knoebels Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Worldwide Park Discussions' started by BizarroAj, Jan 8, 2013.

1. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Phoenix was running two trains when I went to ride it, but Twister only had one, not too long of a line but it was moving very quickly, the attendants had a great system going and were sending them out very quickly. I heard though that early in the day Phoenix did only have one train going and they added the second one later in the day.
  2. canobie#1

canobie#1

The one train ops sucked but it moved crazy fast thanks to no seatbelts. Both the Phoenix and Twister added their second trains in the evening.
  3. depotrat

depotrat

Think how fast it could have moved if thay had 2 on all day!!
  4. Mikeokay

Mikeokay

And what was up with them shutting down the line for pheonix early? We went to grab a last ride at like 9:50, and the gate was already closed. After the 1 train ops for most of the evening, that was really lame.

But, managed to grab like 3 extra cycles on the flyers. Awesome time on the flyers and the bumper cars all Saturday and Sunday. Definitely took more rides on each of those than on all the coasters together, even though both woodies are awesome and top 10 for me. Those flyers though, damn. Love em. Can’t get enough.
  5. depotrat

depotrat

Can't wait to do the flyers for the first time this year on Saturday! Casey is really good at snapping them. She says she scares herself!! LOL We don't have a lot of time so it will be tickets not POP for us. Planning on Phoenix, Twister, Flying Turns, Flyers, Skooters, and Grand Carousel. All our faves there.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. msullivan1

msullivan1

The flyers were one of the highlights of my visit in August. I was so close to hitting a tree! Lol
  7. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Yeah those flyers are nuts & bumper cars are amazing ! That park has a lot of awesome rides !