1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Knoebels Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Worldwide Park Discussions' started by BizarroAj, Jan 8, 2013.

1. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Tina & I were supposed to go Friday nightbbut a huge snafu with Hertz put an end to those plans, didn’t get out there until about 2 AM...
  2. canobie#1

canobie#1

It was definitely busy but not as insane as last year (crowds wise) Never waited anymore than 15 minutes for Phoenix and Twister and that was for the front.

What was insane was the rides we got on both Phoenix and Twister. Twister and Phoenix got re-tracked this year and they are running so fast! On top of that the amazing operations helped the wheels stay hot!

The ERT on friday night consisted of Phoenix, the much improved haunted antique cars and the amazing flying turns tour.

I really wish Downdraft, Wipeout and 1001 Nachts stayed open for PPP. The park is packed and they could use every ride they have.
  3. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

I guess the park is giving up on over the top since they have a tombstone with its name on it! :mad:
  4. mrceagle

mrceagle

Seems that way. But to my understanding is they have not managed to get ti up and running all season.