1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Lake Compounce discussion thread

Discussion in 'New England Parks Discussion' started by BizarroAj, Oct 13, 2010.

1. CanobieCoaster

CanobieCoaster

I saw a group get booted in my visit in June. When they went to ride Boulder Dash, the ride operator was told they couldn't ride since they were seen standing up on another ride. 99% of the time they'd deny such a claim but their response was that they were only standing for 5 seconds. It's people like this that ruin it for everyone.
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

Exactly, and their families would be the first to sew saying it was the parks fault for letting them stand up.
  3. dschu

dschu

@koasterkid , had the same experience. People are absolutely ridiculous standing and using phones on that ride.
  4. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

Yeah, when I was there last week there were a group of three girls who were literally trying to stand up the entire ride. And the phone thing has gotten really out of control as @dschu can tell you about :D
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2018
  5. koasterkid

koasterkid

I’ve seen plenty of idiots on BD and other rides and they are going to ruin everything for us one of these days. They don’t even have a quality speaker system up the lift on BD and they should at least have that and a couple cameras. These people need to be banned.
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  6. Soxfan63

Soxfan63

Wife and daughter went to the water park for the 4th time this Summer. Mammoth Falls has been "closed for maintenance" every time.

Same thing happened two years ago. It was closed for almost the entire Summer.

If it has that many problems, then it should be replaced
  7. koasterkid

koasterkid

A pipe broke underground and they would have to close the train in order to fix it so it’s going to be down for the year most likely.
  8. mrceagle

mrceagle

I think with their water park it would be worth not having the trains fora week or so to get the slide up and running.
  9. mrceagle

mrceagle

10. koasterkid

koasterkid

That was there in 2014, it is weird and I’m not sure what the point of it is.

Also the green train is back on BD.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. mrceagle

mrceagle

Didn't know that. you think they would have fixed it by now. especially since LC opted to put Millennium Flyers on Wildcat not Gravity Group trains.