1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. canobie#1

canobie#1

Omg "IT" was amazing!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pineracer

Pineracer

I have like 40 tickets left from my visit this year, going to try and plan it quickly in next summer to use them up on this, the kind of coaster thing, Gale Force, and whatever else works (plan it into a larger New England/PA Trip, possibly KI, but won't count on it)
  3. msullivan1

msullivan1

Is there a live stream for the GTA's?
  4. depotrat

depotrat

We did a long driving trip yesterday. Started at SFGADV. We did the JL which was fun then two front seat rides on Nitro and two back seat rides on ET. ET needs work! It won #1 on Saturday on past year memories. Still a top coaster but not what it was 10 years ago when it was my #1 by a large margin.

We then went to Ocean City and rode Wild Waves. That was an interesting coaster. Nothing special, but the wheels to track are unique. Next was Fantasy Island in Beach haven. They have a new SBV spinner. The best thing there was the "bucket of fries" we bought on the way out. LOL

Last stop for the day was the Oyster Festival in Norwalk., CT. Stewart amusements had one small coaster there but the festival had lots of arts and crafts tents and we shopped a bit before having some pretty good pizza before heading home.

It was a lot of driving but it was a great day for a drive.
  5. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

^I rode El Toro last month and it was running the best it ever has in the 3 years I've been riding it. Avoid wheel seats toward the back of the train and ride in the second to last row. Every bit as wild as the back seat minus the bit of roughness. I'm glad it finally took #1 give me El Toro over BD any day. The drop, airtime, and that ridiculous twister section at the end but BD to shame!
  6. depotrat

depotrat

If you have to pick specific seats to avoid a bad ride it isn't #1 in my book. My point is that 10 years ago EVERY seat was a great ride.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. DJReady999

DJReady999

I saw Roger Waters last night and wow... I don't think I have/will see a better show unless Pink Floyd has a reunion!
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    IMG_1242.JPG
    • Like Like x 2
  8. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

9. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

where did you see the show?
  10. DJReady999

DJReady999

Down at the Barclays Center in NYC
  11. depotrat

depotrat

In a major cre-ho move, we have now ridden every coaster operating in New England. We added the Dragon Coaster at Atlantic Beach Park today. It was, by far, the smallest coaster we have ever ridden. LOL
    • Like Like x 3