1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. skiburkesurfjay

skiburkesurfjay

I was told that the room where it is planned to be held, the training room, is heated. However, the bathrooms in the ball room aren't heated so they have to wait until they know that it will be warm enough so the pipes won't freeze.
  2. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

The question IM wondering is why SFNE can't host it this year ! IN any case hopefully a date gets picked soon and we can have fun and enjoy ! I don't really have anything in the way in march , just next weekend and I doubt it will be next weekend with it being so close !
  3. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

If it’s March 24 I won’t be able to go, I’m taking Tina to see Sean Paul in concert in Revere again...
  4. Bizarperman

Bizarperman

Wow...totally would never have guessed you two being interested in him.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. msullivan1

msullivan1

I can’t go if it’s March 10th (birthday ski trip) or March 17th (I got invited to a sweet sixteen lol), but any Saturday after that will probably work.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  6. djcyberlegend

We went to see him a few years ago at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston, she got a few souvenirs from the concert, some of which were lost during a move, so this will be another chance to not only see him again but get a few more souvenirs. She’s been a big fan of his since 2003. This was one of her Christmas presents from me.
  7. DylanBIZARRO

DylanBIZARRO Forum Leader

Just a heads up I'll be doing a drone update at the park this weekend. Hope to see some exciting stuff!
    • Like Like x 5
  8. koasterkid

koasterkid

Be sure to get some good shots of Mind Eraser, Harley Quinn's site, and Thunderbolt. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  9. msullivan1

msullivan1

Nor’easter is the 17th. I don’t know if I can make it, but we’ll see.
  10. SFNEsros

SFNEsros Forum Leader

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

Just booked our stay! Can’t wait.
  12. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

Who else is going to Coastermania this year? This will be my first CP visit so any advice is definitely appreciated.
  13. Bizarperman

Bizarperman

Between the cruise around the park, the multiple ERT sessions, and the provided lunch you might start to feel rushed. Be prepared with really good walking shoes. No matter how good of a theme park enthusiast you are, Cedar Point can kill your feet after a day like that. I would advise you to spend a second day there to really get a chance to see and ride everything multiple times. If you have the Platinum Pass you get early entry to select rides. There will most likely be lines, that park can get really crowded. Do the park in sections. Ride everything you want in one area first and don’t pick and choose random attractions. There’s nothing worse than being at Maverick and realizing you want to ride Gatekeeper next. The walk can take up to 15 minutes or longer. And lastly, close your mouth on the coasters. It sounds stupid, but trust me those bugs taste nasty. They infest the entire park in the summer. You will be peeling them off your shirt. Oh, and beware of seagull poop. Otherwise you should have a great time! I’ll be there for the event myself.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. djcyberlegend

Last time I did CM during my Big Giant Road Trip of 2013 on a cool June day the place was swarming with muffleheads...
  15. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

Thanks for the pointers. We are planning on going two days since I did think that made the most sense. Probably Friday and then Sunday just to have the day in between to recoup from the super long CM day.