1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. koasterkid

koasterkid

I went on Superman once, I remembered the restraints being not so good from 2013, but they are much better than STR, no question. STR would have a much better chance at #1 with better restraints.

Anyway SFA is a little busy but not too bad I guess. Parking lot is packed so I think the water park is mobbed. Operations are hit or miss and I’ve seen a ton of breakdowns. Wild One is down unfortunately and Roar and Joker went down for a while. Got front row on Joker when it re-opened and it was really good. Headed to KD for the first time tonight. :)
  2. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

18th anniversary today with the Mrs!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. canobie#1

canobie#1

Slow and extremely rude ops all over the park today at SFNE....definitely not returning for a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

Going to KK, CP, and KI over this last week has made me realize how much Six Flags sucks. Thank god for STR because without it I probably would never step foot in SFNE
    • Like Like x 2
  5. koasterkid

koasterkid

^^ Haven’t been in over a month and I don’t see any need to. Slow ops, 1 train on Superman, and messed up trains on Cyclone doesn’t sound too great.
  6. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

I heard Superman’s got its 2nd train back^
  7. canobie#1

canobie#1

It does but it wouldn’t have even mattered today. The ops were so slow it hurt to watch. Batman and Cyclone were no better.