1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. koasterkid

koasterkid

I went on Superman once, I remembered the restraints being not so good from 2013, but they are much better than STR, no question. STR would have a much better chance at #1 with better restraints.

Anyway SFA is a little busy but not too bad I guess. Parking lot is packed so I think the water park is mobbed. Operations are hit or miss and I’ve seen a ton of breakdowns. Wild One is down unfortunately and Roar and Joker went down for a while. Got front row on Joker when it re-opened and it was really good. Headed to KD for the first time tonight. :)
  2. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

18th anniversary today with the Mrs!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. canobie#1

canobie#1

Slow and extremely rude ops all over the park today at SFNE....definitely not returning for a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

Going to KK, CP, and KI over this last week has made me realize how much Six Flags sucks. Thank god for STR because without it I probably would never step foot in SFNE
    • Like Like x 2
  5. koasterkid

koasterkid

^^ Haven’t been in over a month and I don’t see any need to. Slow ops, 1 train on Superman, and messed up trains on Cyclone doesn’t sound too great.
  6. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

I heard Superman’s got its 2nd train back^
  7. canobie#1

canobie#1

It does but it wouldn’t have even mattered today. The ops were so slow it hurt to watch. Batman and Cyclone were no better.
  8. CannonballLover

CannonballLover

I haven’t gone to SFNE at all this year and I’m not planning on it because of the reasons stated above. I’d rather go to Canobie or LC where the ops are friendlier and much more efficient.
  9. msullivan1

msullivan1

My one visit to SFNE was fine. I’ll probably go again for HITP, because from now until Labor Day I’m focusing on new parks :)
  10. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

Happy belated Anniversary!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. djcyberlegend

R.I.P. Aretha Franklin
    Linky
  12. SFNEsros

SFNEsros Forum Leader

I just signed up for a diamond membership, I'm assuming I cant reserve my parking spot until I get it processed at the park?
  13. djcyberlegend

You can reserve parking once your pass is registered online, the barcode number on your printed voucher will serve as your pass to get in & you’ll get the plastic card at the turnstiles. I also set Tina & myself up as Diamond members - we were gonna go tomorrow but I came down with an intestinal ailment so we’re gonna have to wait til next weekend, I already reserved a spot for us and there are still spots available for the 15th. Just remember to print out your parking voucher - you’ll need to show it at the toll booth.
  14. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

You can also just take a pic (screen cap) of it and they can scan it from your cell.
  15. djcyberlegend

Have you done that? I only ask because the instructions in the confirmation e-mail specifically stated to print the voucher.