1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. dschu

dschu

Just wanna say at SFNE I ran in to some great, efficient employees! Anelia at Pandemonium, Taylor at Superman, and Ashley at NESS were all awesome!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. depotrat

depotrat

My daughter Casey and her best friend are just finishing a three week trip to Asia where she included visiting all the Disney Parks (she has now been to all of them in the world) and finished with Tokyo Disneyland on Monday Oct 1. The crazy thing is that a few hours later that day, they flew back to LA and then went to Disneyland in Anaheim. Because of flying over the International Dateline they visited both parks, 5000 miles apart, on the same day, on Monday Oct 1. They took pictures in front of both castles with their iphones showing the date and time. I am sure others must have done the same thing before but I couldn't find any reference to it on the web. It was quite a way to finish an amazing trip
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  3. depotrat

depotrat

We did SFNE and LC for a few hours each on Saturday. We were at SFNE for noon opening and LC for 5 PM opening. Both parks had fairly light attendance when we were there. STR had a bit of a late start but our ride was good. We rode WC twice and it seemed sluggish both times. The orange was worse than the blue. On the other hand BD at LC gave us the best rides we have had in some time. Our last ride of the evening was well after dark and was amazing. We left shortly later to go home and watch the Red Sox. We should have stayed at the park. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dschu

dschu

BD was running absolutely amazing last week! I was blown away!
  5. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

This Sunday on America's Home Videos, we have a video being played on the show that Jessica Submitted, when we filmed her riding the dirt bike and she took a nasty fall! I got the DVR ready because I want to see it on national tv and I won't even be home hahaha We are going to the Factory Of Terror to review their haunt hahaha What are the odds!