1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

New England SkyScreamer Reviews

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by WiCy#1, May 15, 2014.

1. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. BoulderDash

BoulderDash

good rode it 17 times today with Adam and Aj
  3. skiburkesurfjay

skiburkesurfjay

This ride is easily one of my favorites. It's not extreme scary, but enough to give you a rush. I feel that this ride will be good for families, even though it looks high. It's so relaxing up top, flying with the music! Ride could be higher if we really want to..
    Rating: 10/10
    --- Double Post Merged, Original Post Date: May 15, 2014 ---
    Ok, well they WILL turn the seats backwards, some official mentioned it early in the morning. They turn the seats around.
  4. BoulderDash

BoulderDash

yes I like too we rode together lol 10/10 much airtime
  5. Goliathguy

Goliathguy

I will be sure to post a review here once I ride it, which will be Saturday. I can't wait, looks so awesome and thrilling!
    --- Double Post Merged, Original Post Date: May 15, 2014 ---
    Today, I rode NESS for the first time.

At first getting into line, I was a little intimidated looking up at it. We waited for about 45 min, and when we got up there they assigned us a number for our seating. I thought this got people on and off faster. I like the seats, they are not too tight, but not too loose. We did about 4 revolutions at the top, I think it was shorter because of the amount of people in line.

The second time I rode it today was when it was getting darker. I thought riding it was beautiful, because of the sunset and the view. The ride did break down a couple times, but I figure its only because its new.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. koasterkid

koasterkid

Went on NESS for the first time twice today. It was totally amazing, so much fun, and just awesome. The area looks great and they did a great job. Seats and everything were really good. The lights on the ride are also epic. The ride was down when I arrived but opened back up within an hour. Definitely the best addition to the park in many years.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DylanBIZARRO

DylanBIZARRO Forum Leader

I just got off the New England sky skyscreamer and it is amazing! You can see everything it's very scenic and amazing! I suggest you go on it's very relaxing it's not as scary as it looks!

Edit- how could I forget my rating! I would say 10/10! Great ride!
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 18, 2014
  8. dschu

dschu

I went on it twice Friday and twice Saturday. On fri, it was showers, but when I rode it, it wasn't raining at the bottom but it was at the top it was. It is crazy in the wind. It isn't very scary and doesn't look as tall in person but it is very fun! I think the music adds to the experience. 9/10 rating
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DJReady999

DJReady999

IT WAS COLD UP THERE
  10. CannonballLover

CannonballLover

A fantastic addition to a fantastic park! The fear of the seats swinging add a monumental thrill that can't be beat on an ordinary swing ride. The ride is themed nicely and the waterfall is a nice touch. Adds some liveliness to an area that was once abandoned.
    • Like Like x 1