1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

New lockers for Six Flags parks?

Discussion in 'Rumors' started by djcyberlegend, Jan 13, 2013.

1. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Looks like they're switching to the ones used by some of the Cedar Fair parks...

Story here

* EDIT * - If I remember right, SFA has these already...
  2. xsarabella

xsarabella

Seems like it's a good thing on Six Flags part. Prices pretty much stay the same, but I like that you can choose the time limit when you pay for the locker and open it as many times as you want. It's good for ride lockers, but I can see it becoming a problem with having to create a code and I see it clogging up the entrance, People will be taking forever and not know what they're doing. Especially if there's only one or two kiosks for each locker set. :|

I'm assuming the water-park lockers will have the code system too which is AWESOME. Because it's severely annoying when you're with a group of people and only one person has the bracelet to open the locker and they're all the way on the opposite end of the park and you have to wait for them to get back to the locker to open it. (#saraproblems seeing as how I'm pretty much the only one who spends alot of time in HH) but still this will definitely be a good thing for me. I wonder if you'll now have the option of buying water-park lockers per hour as opposed to all day? Hmmmm
  3. djcyberlegend

You already had to create a code of your own with the previous locker system at SFNE, the ones at GRADV though you were assigned a random code that was printed on your receipt with your locker number.
  4. xsarabella

xsarabella

^ I meant for the ride lockers :lol:
  5. djcyberlegend

Ah, makes sense, since I usually get an all-day locker as a safe place to stash my souvenir cups and extra clothing for weather, I usually don't use the one-time-use ride lockers.
  6. xsarabella

xsarabella

Lol yeah, that's why I see it being a problem at the entrance to the rides where the lockers are... Because you'll have to create a code and will take much longer than the old system where one just pops open. But overall I think it's a good change, at least now for the ride lockers you can choose the amount of time you need it for and reopen as many times as you like.
  7. SFNEKid15

SFNEKid15

So will it be $1 per hour?
  8. xsarabella

xsarabella

Yes instead of $1 for 2 hours, but at least you can reopen without having to pay again. Which is good especially if you forget to put something away lol #idothat
  9. depotrat

depotrat

The lockers at Bizarro may be a real mess. I can see a mass of humanity similar to the locker area at Harry Potter Forbidden Jouney at IOA.