1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Plans For 2017

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Meetups' started by djcyberlegend, Nov 8, 2013.

1. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

You ain't kidding - we found that out the hard way at Kennywood back in 2013...
  2. depotrat

depotrat

^Yes, on these road trips, it is better to stay away from the larger parks on the weekends unless they have a flash pass/fast lane option that you can afford. Our one and only trip to Canada's Wonderland was miserable due to a gigantic August weekend crowd. We always hear what a great park it is and our memory of it is painful. We got on every coaster, but only once each, and it took all day from open to close. It was a lesson learned.
  3. msullivan1

msullivan1

So my flight out to Texas got cancelled yesterday and there are no other flights out there until Monday, so it looks like iron rattler will have to wait. I may go in June but that depends on a lot of things. This week I will go to great adventure and probably Hershey to make up for Texas.
  4. mrceagle

mrceagle

Well that stinks. Hopefully your next trip works out.
  5. bchev93

bchev93

due to personal events my plans went out the door in january Larry knows everything.
    as of this typing i was supposed to be in line for either X2 or Xceleratror. LA keeps eluding me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    for 2017 my new plans are
    SFOGA did see TR
    SFNE
    SFGAV
    LC
    TGE (doubtfull)
    CP
    KI
    Dollywood
    KD
    BGW mabye

2018 gaurenteed cali