1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Questions For Jen Mcgrath

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

With my Off Season Meeting out of the way that took place on Monday. Jen Stated that if there were questions that were not asked , that we could compile a list and she will get the answers to me . Now what I ask is before firing off questions Im going to lay out things not to ask and you should watch the video from the meeting before asking questions first! That way we don't have questions already answered and we get to the good stuff!

I know people want to know about a lot of things and first take off 2020 off the table they will not talk about it as they are preparing for CYBORG. If you have an idea for 2020, that is fine, she loves the ideas that we bring to the table.

The questions about the Water Park were not answered as she said she didn't know any status on the Water Park and I did not see any construction going on from where I was across the street from the park. So for now we can refrain from that, When that is officially announced then we can fire off all we want.

Below is the video from that Off Season Meeting. Watch that then fire off the questions. Also if you haven't subscribed to our YOUTUBE Channel, Please Be Sure to do so after watching this video! Also this year we are going to be working on a lot of awesome content with the park that you will not want to miss!

Thanks in advance!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. chadwick1977

chadwick1977

You already got my question right from when we spoke? Right?
  3. depotrat

depotrat

Will SFNE implement no bag security lines like many other parks and venues?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

I did !
  5. Wickedjohnny24

Wickedjohnny24

Will sfne do away eitht figer print scan and move to the picture on passes this season like texas parks i seen?
  6. chadwick1977

chadwick1977

Thanks my friend please let me know the status on my coaster if it’s a open or no, thanks again!
  7. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

I’m going to compile all the questions and send them off to the park on Eednesday!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

9. mrceagle

mrceagle

10. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

^That's a really good point.
  11. mrceagle

mrceagle

I'm sure it's something they will do in the future. I think they have done it before but can't remember. LC has done it so has Story land.