Sfneonline Needs Your Opinion!

Discussion in 'SFNE Online News' started by Dr. Gigglez, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

I posted an article on SFNEOnline.org main Page !

I hope you guys are going there just about everyday as we are posting stuff , almost everyday now !!!

Anyway read this article everybody and comment in the forums below !

Your Opinion counts and we want to make sure here at SFNEOnline we bring to you everything we possibly can to make sure everybody that is a fan of this site can get a little something they enjoy of what we cover !

We also want to make sure that SFNEOnline's Grove Show is enjoyed and we keep tweaking the show all the time and adding and taking away stuff and trying new things all the time ! SO any feedback is welcome !

Thank you all for your support !

http://sfneonline.org/2017/11/23/sfneonline-needs-opinion/
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

Looks good for the most part. Must don't get so eager to add new content that you loose track of the focus of the forums SFNE closely flowed by it's local competition. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to put a ton of time into say a park across the country.

Also if you are following a topic like RI comic con it's more of a special report unless you play. To do the same thing at say Boston or the Granite State Comicon. But I think the occasional special report is a good addition.