Sfneonline Update 3/14/19

Discussion in 'SFNE Online News' started by Dr. Gigglez, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Administrator Forum Leader

I wanted to give everybody an Update with the SITE, Social Media, YOUTUBE & More!

I do hope everybody finds this informative, it could be winded, depending how much I TYPE, so bare with me and hope you all ENJOY!

SFNEOnline.Org :

There will be some changes to the site, nothing drastic, but as the year moves on there will be features added to the site. The Forums will remain untouched. We are going to work on creating menu Items that better help the fans and get more info onto the site including articles, more YOUTUBE Videos, etc.

We are always looking for people that want to help with tasks for SFNEOnline. You can always reach out to me at my email : dellice45@yahoo.com. All I ask is put in the tittle SFNEOnline then I wont delete it!

We always need people to help write articles, or help with ideas that people want to see come to SFNEOnline. We want to create a fan friendly environment where the fans can take part in things they love about SFNEOnline, The New England area, etc.

Just shoot me an email, tell me your ideas and then we can brain storm to see what your talent is and how you can help. SFNEOnline isn't about ME or just me. Shane Joesph wrote the restaurant articles and has bene writing scripts for us for Skits and music videos we are shooting ! This is open to all and if we can use it , you will get full credit for your work!

SFNEOnline cant grow with it just being me doing promotion, content and running everything!

We have AJ still doing amazing things for FACEBOOK and The Forums and the site, LUKO has been helping me with filming and we need to build the SFNEOnline Team! If you are willing to help, please contact me! Together we can make this an amazing place, better then it is and right now things are just getting started!

Hauntaplooza PODCAST :

For those that may or may not know, we started a YOUTUBE Channel for the Halloween stuff with Haunts, Horror Bands, Horror Movies, etc. This launched in January so it's a new thing and many may think its just something different has has nothing to do with SFNEOnline, which is the furthest from the truth . The problem I had with the Haunt content is I did not want to constantly be dropping stuff all the time and we maybe bringing that back to SFNEOnline. I would have figured people would have wanted to hop on over and subscribe to the channel and maybe I may be giving up too son, but to run two YOUTUBE Channels for SFNEOnline is a bit of a chore! Im going to give it until JUNE to see how this pans out, if not everything will get re uploaded to SFNEOnline and just be Hauntapolooza Podcast with tis logo on the channel so you can tell the difference and anything related to the Haunt industry will be splashed the The Hauntapolooza Podcast Logo!

So if you did not know about it Im going to link the Movie Trailer for FearTown Extreme Fears at the very bottom of this post.

Speaking Of FearTown, The movie is releasing April 13th, 2019 during YOUTUBE Premier , So let me know in this forum if we should release it on The Hauntapolooza Podcast YOUTUBE Channel or SFNEOnline Channel? I know a lot of you will read this and not comment and that is fine, but in all honesty we need the feedback even if its good or bad!

Should we kill that YOUTUBE Channel?

Should we put FearTown On SFNEOnline YOUTUBE?

Now I will say that the video is not family friendly and we even put a warning in the intro of the movie stating that, Foul Language, Violence and Psychological Stress are in this move which is 1hr and 31 minutes at the moment, it may change as I keep tweaking it!

Also this weekend we are filming a music video for a song I created for a Haunt and we will be releasing that video at some point once its finished editing and the video will have no foul language , but will be a mini Horror Movie about 10-15 minutes long!

YOUTUBE:

We have been dropping tons of content on our YOUTUBe Page, Today we dropped the Off Season Meeting with SFNE and there is going to be a lot of cool things we talked about doing with the park! We are building a great relationship with the park and we are going to be doing some awesome things with the park, that at this moment I can not talk about, They want me to keep something quiet, but when we release it and when we do, its going to be awesome, not just because I'm involved, but because the Park and I think its content that you all will enjoy. My approach to making content is finding stuff that 1. I think Is cool and I would want to see and 2 If I think its cool , just maybe you guys will enjoy it as well!

As we get to this next part this involves you guys! If anybody does want to help with making video content by all means shoot me an email, maybe you are going to the park and want to make a vlog, maybe you have a video Idea that you want to see made, by all means let us know, of course you get Full Credit for anything that you do, again I stress that this is a site created by Fans For Fans so don't be bashful , there isn't a stupid idea, just maybe one that didn't get done because someone was afraid to get on camera and do something!

Also with The Grove Show, we want to start having others join in during the live stream and we can get this done with a Skype call to join in on! So by all means if you want to come on and discuss stuff and have an idea or if you want to come over while we are going live to be on the show, email me and lets talk about what we can talk about live on the show! Its time to get everybody involved, grow SFNEOnline to where we should be!

Also with YOUTUBe we are sitting at 634 subscribers, not amazing by its starting to grow more and more, slow pace, but we are going to hit that 1000 subscriber mark, but we need your help!

What I mean by this is if you advent subscribed , please do so, if you think the channel is lacking content, shoot us ideas, help us create stuff that I could be missing the mark on! I have no problem with adding people to SFNEOnline, but we need motivated people, we need people sharing videos, posts, etc and then people will enjoy and watch what they want! The more content we make, the better chance we have to grow this awesome community! I am doing everything in my power to keep this thing rolling, but I can only do so much and maybe people don't like em and go I cant stand this guy, I wish someone else was doing certain things! If thats the case say it, if you have great ideas, spew them out! I do this for me and all of you so together we can build this community even bigger!

I hope you guys find this informative and cant wait to see what ideas people have, and who wants to help out, who wants to help SFNEOnline Grow!!!!

Here are some videos from YOUTUBE To Check out incase you have missed them!

Thank you all for supporting us !
    • Like Like x 2
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

Look forward to seeing the changes.
  3. xsarabella

xsarabella

The best thing on our YouTube channel is the Grove Show! But it’s so much better live, it’s basically just a group of us all hanging out at the same time, chatting about what we love! When I’m able to watch it live & get in on the chat I really feel like I’m just hanging out with my friends and it’s so entertaining. Once the season kicks off in a few weeks, there’s going to be even more to discuss, and it’s always great when new people join. Obviously it has to work with Josh’s schedule, but maybe there’s a better night? Maybe we can take a poll & see if it would be worth switching? Just an idea. The ultimate goal is to get as many people involved as possible.

I think it was Luko that asked if a newsletter could be sent out to catch people up on the forum discussions during the week since people are busy and can’t be on the site a lot during the week... this got me thinking; what if we included a segment into the Grove Show each week, where we summarized the top threads & the most discussed topics? Would people enjoy something like that and would it benefit anyone?

SFNEOnline has always been a place where I felt comfortable discussing ideas and I hope others feel the same way!
  4. Dr. Gigglez

That is a good Idea with the top topics of the week on the forums.

I keep experimenting with things, trying to see what people enjoy. I know when I make VLOGS about SFNE or videos about SFNE, Obviously they do well, we are a fan site for SFNE lol What I am going to do is do more stuff for other New England Parks because we have some pretty awesome parks throughout New England, no matter how big or small they are!

I do stream Planet Coaster, but thats because I enjoy playing it and then people pop in and we start talking roller coasters hahaha

The cool thing is Ive been seeing a lot of things work and not work and i keep just trying new things.

We started filming for the music video at a Haunt and we are going to refill what we have done because we have some other ideas adding into the fold, but it looks to be about 20 min video into a mini movie hahah going to be fun and awesome!

Its trial and error and any ideas that people have by any means give them shout out to su and we will try them for sure!

As for The Grove Show , I try my best to add content, make it an environment that is not full of crappy trolls and we have fun, we talk about the happenings in the New England parks and other areas that people want to talk about, things we want to do, plans for meet ups, etc I am hoping to attract more and more people to the show live, but that also depends on how much the viewers actually share the link as well, I can only share it and then hope people tune in! When viewers leave either positive or even negative reviews , that only helps me grow as a host and add more to the show and then more and more people will tune in, but if nobody shares it and nobody says things good or and, nobody will tune inlay maybe you guys want to keep the show to yourselves hahaha

Plus after seeing a post of a kid torture a cat has more subscribers then us, that needs to change too! Plus someone need to punch that dude in the face for doing what he did to a cat!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

I completely agree its insane what sort of mindless and stupid content gets fallowed or in that case allowed.
  6. Dr. Gigglez

Its crazy, Someone like me or anybody doing decent content cant catch a break but a kid torturing a cat can get tons of subscribers and views! Im not saying my content is top notch, but its fun , informative and people do enjoy it hahaha I would never lower my standards to go that crazy! I will just keep creating content I enjoy and hopefully everybody else enjoys!
  7. Wickedjohnny24

Wickedjohnny24

Ment thunbs up but my fat thumb hit wrong button
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mrceagle

mrceagle

9. xsarabella

xsarabella

There actually is an undo lol. If you refresh the page it should give you an undo option and then you can rate it again however you want.

The forums are always very slow until just before park opening. We’re only 2 weeks away now, but unfortunately there isn’t much offseason stuff to discuss for our home park. No construction updates and no really big projects going on that we know of. This is definitely a slower offseason than the past several years. :(
    • Informative Informative x 1