1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Nov 10, 2010.

1. mrceagle

mrceagle

talk about a blast from the past in this forum.

No I haven't played it. no new game systems. but My old Super Nintendo has found a new fan-base in my nieces and nephew.
  2. koasterkid

koasterkid

The demo is very awesome, I wish there was just one or two more stages to play on, battlefield gets old quick. But I'm getting both versions the day they come out. Super excited they look great. And the soundtrack is absolutely amazing. I listened to most of them and they are so epic.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mikegallant774

mikegallant774

I absolutely adore GTA V and Star Trek Online PS4 Edition,Also Minecraft for PS4
  4. mikegallant774

mikegallant774

Have any of you guys heard of Star Trek Online?
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

I know only a little about it. i don't play it. Andrew Probert who has volunteered with the Whalom project is also the man behind the Enterprise A/D and a number of other ships for the series was also brought in to consult and do a few ship designs for the game.

Only experience with mine craft is playing it with my niece. My nieces and nephew also play a couple knockoff versions like Wold craft and block craft.