We Need Your Questions About Membership Passes !!

Discussion in 'SFNE Online News' started by Dr. Gigglez, Mar 1, 2018.

1. depotrat

depotrat

I may need to change to a membership in 2019 to get the perks I use. The downside is it will be more expensive, the upside is I won't buy it until March or so instead of giving them money in September. With the park now open until January the membership doesn't have much dead time.

Thanks for your take on this.
  2. xsarabella

xsarabella

So the gates will still open at the same time for regular and members only. So the only benefit of the member exclusive entry into the park is the line should move “faster” because only members can use it... like the Discover express lane. Except what happens when more people have memberships rather than the season passes? The line won’t be moving faster so it will be completely useless. You then get to the gazebo at the same time as everyone else, you just might be slightly closer to the front of the line, and then your 10 minute early entry is the same for Gold passes and all the memberships. So that will be just the same as it always was - a clusterfk of people trying to get to WiCy or Superman. So glad you’ll be spending extra money on those memberships to fight off the peasants known as Gold Season Pass holders for early entry for rides that aren’t opened yet! Lol!
  3. depotrat

depotrat

^you crack me up! You are almost as sarcastic as me. LOL Clearly my Gold Pass is the best product for me after all. I hope they keep both Gold and memberships the same way for 2019. I will just keep buying my lower cost Gold that gives me all I need.
    • Like Like x 1