1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

What rides would you like to see return?

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by canobie#1, Oct 11, 2011.

1. canobie#1

canobie#1

I would like too have nightwing, double trouble and time warp back. What about everyone else? :?:
  2. Bizarro Guy 100

Bizarro Guy 100

I would like all of those rides plus rodeo and the line for Cyclone switched back with the photo.
  3. SixFlagsFunatic

SixFlagsFunatic Forum Leader

Spider, Colossus, and Tri Star.
  4. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

another vote for Colossus...

From a nostalgic point of view, I think every amusement park needs a ferris wheel attraction. The look great for a parks "skyline"
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

Riverside/ SFNE has removed so many worth while rides that could come back. but here are a few I would want back

nightwing, time warp, Tri Star, Sea Storm, and Pirate Ship
  6. Bizarro Guy 100

Bizarro Guy 100

A pirate Ship definatley
  7. SFNEKid15

SFNEKid15

Time Warp and Colossus. Time warp was great because it was a unique ride, and didn't take up much space. It fit perfectly inside of pandy. Colossus, as said earlier is a necessary. Ferris Wheels are one of the classic amusement park rides (along with a merry-go-round and a rollercoaster).
  8. Swissbob

Swissbob

YES!

YES!

YES!

EXTREME YES!

This is sooooo painfully true. On Monday I was at the park with friends who had not been there in several years. We had a great time, but they kept asking me if Six Flags is only interested in providing roller coasters for their guests. Sure seems that way. Love the coasters, but man does not live on coasters alone ;) .
  9. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

Time Warp was no doubt my favorite flat ride ever. I just loved the feeling of "getting stuck" when it changes directions. I miss it a lot.
  10. mrceagle

mrceagle

Time warp was amazing though I didn't ride it much. On my first ride I slip forward into the restraints and got Bruises on my shoulders. learned to staple myself in that ride from that point on.
  11. canobie#1

canobie#1

Fist off, Hello again mrceagle its wierd not seeing you on a white and gray canobie fan page haha. The park can't fit coasters everywhere. Thats why there not the best parks in the world. Has anyone notice other than nightwing, all the recent removals have been replaced with nothing. Also, thee flume. But still isn't that just sad.
  12. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

The flume was replaced with Splash Water(less) Falls. Also Colosuss was replaced with Crime Wave. Chaos was replaced with bathrooms, not an attraction, but the area did need some bathrooms. Only rides that weren't replace was Time Warp, Spider, Bumper Buggies, and Rodeo. You could count the trampolines too. For obvious reasons Time Warp can't be replaced, but the others should.
  13. Swissbob

Swissbob

But Crime Wave really was just a repositioning of a ride already there. Therefore we've lost five flats in all (not counting Sea Dragon, which had it's last season of operation way back in 2000). When I think of all the flats at the old Riverside, you didn't have time to ride them all during a typical visit to the park! :cry:
  14. SixFlagsFunatic

SixFlagsFunatic Forum Leader

and......What replaced Nightwing was Jokers Wild Card, which was an existing ride in the park til it was put in storage. We need new flats...they don't have to be fancy or $5 million dollar flats, but just some basic intermediate style rides to make the park better. People like me are more satisified waiting 15 minutes for a less thrilling ride than 1 hour for a thrilling ride.
  15. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

Which is the only reason I mentioned Crime Wave.

And I don't think the park understands that their coasters can get pretty boring fairly quick. Flat rides really change things up and are just, all around, fun. Buzzsaw can be loads of fun when you go on with a group of friends. Same with Kontiki. Sure you can find similar rides elsewhere (I think thats the logic SF uses when it comes to adding things) but you can still have a ton of fun. They are quick time killers.