Lake Compounce Announces Opening Day!
Today on June 9th, 2020, Lake Compounce announced their opening date after being closed due to The Corona Virus! July 1st – July 5th, 2020, Season Pass Holders can make a reservation to attend. Starting on JULY 6th, everybody else can make a reservation!
We are currently working with the park to get into the park before it opens to be able to film the park, take pictures and show everybody what to expect before getting into the park! Stay tuned for that information!
What do you need to know to get into the park:
Planning a Visit
In order to comply with key health and safety measures surrounding limiting capacity, social distancing, and touch-free payment, planning a visit to Lake Compunce will look different this summer.
- Guests will need to register for the date they wish to visit in advance, in addition to their regularly purchased Ticket or Season Pass.
- If the date you wish to visit is not listed in our online calendar, we have already hit our capacity limit for that date, and you will need to choose another day.
- All those wishing to enter Lake Compounce (Guests, Team Members, Suppliers, and Contracted Partners) will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park.
- Any person with a temperature of 100.4°F or higher, or displaying other symptoms of COVID-19, will be denied entry.
- Facial coverings are also required for all entrants, except children under two and those with a valid medical condition.
Visitors will find many more new proactive measures in place at Lake Compounce this summer.
Here are the specific steps we’re taking in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
Required face coverings for park personnel and guests alike.
Checking every guest and employee upon entrance.
Asking everyone to wash hands often with soap and water.
Providing sanitizer stations throughout the park.
Requiring social distance of six feet between your party and others.
Limiting the number of guests to facilitate social distancing.
Performing enhanced sanitizing throughout the day on high-touch surfaces and rides.
|Education & Training|
Enhanced staff education and training on cleanliness and safety practices. Please read and follow all posted safety signage.
In closing, We will be there for OPENING on JULY 1st! Make sure to stay tuned to our FACEBOOK & TWITTER ACCOUNTS as we will be going live from the park, as well as posting pictures through out the day!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AT THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS: