1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

2018 Membership Options

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by Sluggo77, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

Yes it looks like you can reserve parking for any operating day of the season.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Your name with the barcode
  3. chadwick1977

chadwick1977

What happens if you have others with you that don’t have the elite membership?
  4. dschu

dschu

If they’re in a different car, they’ll have to park in the regular lot.
  5. xsarabella

xsarabella

I would think they would check for driver license or photo id to make sure the person’s name matches what’s on the parking voucher. They have to validate it in some way. Or they have a portal biometric scanner and you just use your fingerprint like when scanning into the park.

If not I see many issues with this.
  6. chadwick1977

chadwick1977

I do to cause if others don’t have elite then how will that work if only one does, I assume the others can’t get in under elite.
  7. Bizarperman

Bizarperman

We used a preferred parking reservation at Great Adventure on Sunday, April 1. I drove my car, but used my boyfriend's voucher (although he was in the car with me).
    *His membership card was not needed for entry in the parking lot, nor was it needed at the preferred gate. Just the voucher bar code.
    *Even at the preferred gate, they did not ask for an ID. Nor did they scan the bar code again. They simply took down his name and I'm assuming the reservation number and let us in.

Note: When making a parking reservation for Great Adventure, there was no indication of penalties for not using your reservation by a specific time. However, when we reserved our spot for SFNE we got the message about cancellation by a certain time or we would be penalized. I'm assuming because the lot is much smaller. But, you would think this policy is in place at every park. We will see...
  8. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

We shall see how it works when we go, though I did ask the park, what happens if the park closes or doesn't open before you get there, the reservation gets canceled and no penalty
  9. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

I had to replace the bank card i used to make the payments for my membership so now the new one has a new expiration date and security code. I changed my payment info on my account with the new card but every month my payment is declined so i have to pay it online. Has anyone else had this problem?
  10. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Contact your financial institution to have them whitelist the recurring payment, it’s likely getting caught in a fraud blocker. I had to do that with two NY merchants, one of whom I do resale business with.
  11. CanobieCoaster

CanobieCoaster

I figure this is the best thread to ask, but has anyone else had issues redeeming their Diamond Elite skip-the-line passes?

From my experience, Six Flags New England gives me any ride no questions asked. This included Superman during the summer when it had the boarding passes.

At Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, I was told I couldn't use it on anything with one train. Anyone familiar with their coaster lineup knows how problematic that is to start witg, but to make it worse, Joker was running one train.

At Six Flags Magic Mountain, X2 and Superman were restricted, although the latter doesn't appear to be on any level of the Flash Pass currently.

At Six Flags Fiesta Texas, I requested Iron Rattler but was told the line was too long. The supervisor on duty overheard and granted the request.
  12. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

I’ve only used it at TGE, SFNE and Great Adventure so far. No issue with restrictions at any of those parks.
  13. mrceagle

mrceagle

Sounds like in some cases the employee didn't want to bother with it.

did you use the Membership benefits for the animal encounters. Seems to be one of the only really unique bits of the Diamond elite membership.
  14. CanobieCoaster

CanobieCoaster

I did not use the animal encounter benefits at SFDK. We only had one weekend in San Francisco and wanted to do a lot of touristy stuff too, so we only gave ourselves a few hours at SFDK. I was comfortable with that going in since I've found it to be arguably the weakest Six Flags park from past visits.

Joker had an hour wait, but we were able to ride it 3 times thanks to Joker's ride ops giving a double ride on the last train of the night. Outside of that we did Medusa, the dolphin show, and Harley Quinn which was far worse than I ever expected. I really hope Skyline can make these things smoother on future installations.

The only other benefit I tried was the Preferred Parking. They scanned it, but the parking lot was so dark and absent of signage or employees that we couldn't find where to go. After driving around twice, we gave up and just parked in general.
  15. mrceagle

mrceagle

Thanks for the info. sounds like the park needs a lot of work.