1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

2018 Membership Options

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by Sluggo77, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Paul9251

Paul9251

Will the all season Flash Pass be discounted again after the new years sale ends? I really don't want to have to but it by Tuesday as it's not really in my budget at the moment.
  2. xsarabella

xsarabella

I was actually having this same problem, I contacted my card company to find out why my payment kept getting declined - they told me Six Flags was using the wrong expiration date. I finally figured out that when I was making my payment in the portal after getting the declined notice, it was pushing the payment through for that month but not actually updating the saved info for the next month. So I updated my card in the payment portal instead of “making a payment” and once I did that, Six Flags charged my card and now I’ll see next month if I have any more trouble.
  3. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

yes i changed mine in my payment info and saved it and i did it twice and it still keeps getting declined. I even contacted SF about the problem and they couldn't figure out the problem either.
  4. xsarabella

xsarabella

That’s reallly weird! I’m hoping I don’t keep having problems with mine. But now that the parks are closed I’m less concerned.
  5. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Contact your card issuer, they might have a fraud block in place for merchants from a given area. That happened to me twice last year, I had to have them “whitelist” two merchants I do recurring business with, my credit union had a fraud block in place for online merchants from NY due to high fraud risk.