1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

2018 Speculation

Discussion in 'SFNE Future Discussion' started by WickedCoasters, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsarabella

xsarabella

Last summer security tried closing WiCy 10 minutes before park closing.
  2. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Still 1 train on superman? Awesome report as usual.
  3. koasterkid

koasterkid

Yep, still had the 3 complete cars in the maintenance lot but there were still pieces of the other cars laying around. There was also more painting done on Riddler and there are only a couple supports left to do. I did notice some spots on the track didn’t get painted, so I hope they go back and touch it up a little. There’s a big patch of red on the first drop that is noticeable from Batman.

I think this weekend, next week, and the weekend after will be rough for Superman with only one train. I also noticed that they fixed up the concrete on the tops of the footers on a couple spots on Superman, must have been some cracking going on or something. I noticed new concrete on a few under the s shields, and the first part of the spaghetti bowl.
  4. koasterkid

koasterkid

Members can ride Harley Quinn 5/19-20 and pass holders can ride 5/25-5/27. Hopefully media day will be between those days or before.
    7027CE3D-A5DF-4EC0-992D-CA3C700FB3E8.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

So that's why it's opening in June. Honestly, that's completely ridiculous. If they want to have these previews, start them earlier so at least the ride can be open for everyone by Memorial Day weekend.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. koasterkid

koasterkid

The Harley Quinn page on the rides list now takes you to the media day sign up page... hopefully they fix it before the GP starts filling out the form lol. Anyway it is on 5/31 so that is after all of the preview days. And obviously don't go filling it out unless you are officially invited in the future.
  7. thrillsnewengland

thrillsnewengland

Media Day is also a day the park is open for regular hours. How does that work?
  8. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Guessing most likely the same way or similar to the way they ran STR VR Media Day...
  9. thrillsnewengland

thrillsnewengland

Which was how?
  10. koasterkid

koasterkid

With the Joker media day, they blocked off a section to eat and a section where the activities were and you could only ride if you had a shirt or lanyard. I am guessing it will be similar to that setup. They are also only open until 4pm this time so I doubt they will be very busy.

I’m a little bummed that only members get to ride first, I might consider one for next year, but the upgrade doesn’t seem worth it since they don’t apply what you paid already towards it. Guess I’ll check it out the week after.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. canobie#1

canobie#1

That “bugs bunny cash” crap is not convincing me to buy a membership. Ridiculous that you can’t just pay the difference.
  12. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Think of it as a health club membership, and you pay your monthly dues. I got my elite diamond membership today but it takes a while to get your refund for the season pass. I hope i get it by the next time i go so i can use some of it in the park! :)
  13. Wickedjohnny24

Wickedjohnny24

I just dont get it. People whining over the memberships. Times are changing. People need to get used to change. The real problem is the closed minded people. I hope they the develop them more and more i love the memberships.
  14. canobie#1

canobie#1

I have no problem with the memberships. But I’m not getting ripped off with this bugs bunny cash.
  15. mrceagle

mrceagle

I do simply because I don't wish to be charged monthly for a pass. Also I fronted the money for all the passes for my brothers, sister in law, nieces, and nephew. paying once and getting payed back is easy. dealing with that all year no thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.