1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

ACE Great Nor'easter 2015

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Meetups' started by djcyberlegend, Sep 16, 2014.

1. koasterkid

koasterkid

Yeah there will likely be a few tours throughout the off-season. They should do something like they did in 2012 with Holiday Lights, they had a tour prior to opening which was fun.

The hotel is literally right next to the entrance of the park so people could drive over. They could probably have it in the Starlight too, a bunch of people could fit in there.
  2. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

When we had the BD tours it was just ace and guests as i brought both my kids with me. We had the tours every 3rd saturday of the month, so i don't know if it will be different this time.
  3. koasterkid

koasterkid

Are there any pics from these tours anywhere? I haven't seen many pics of BD construction, would be cool to see more.
  4. DJReady999

DJReady999

Ok ace thats fine then
  5. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

i have a bunch from every tour but that was before digital cameras came out so i just have photos. I can try to scan them when i get time and post some.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. koasterkid

koasterkid

That's awesome, definitely would love to see them sometime when you get the chance. I haven't found that many pictures online.

Can't wait for the phobia tours/a tour at nor' Easter.