1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

"closing" Day - October 29

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Meetups' started by djcyberlegend, Oct 22, 2017.

1. depotrat

depotrat

^I got caught like you some years ago so now I only check their official website if I am questioning weather schedule changes.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

I'll do that in the future. Downfall is I was told by security the call was made around 10. We left at 9 am an had checked at 9:30 when I got gas. So we wouldn't have known till looking again when we had lunch in Springfeild.

I can get the app but social media? That should have been updated.
  3. Mr Scary

Mr Scary

mrceagle, I would agree with you 100 percent.
    In hindsight, if they had opened, they would have been forced to close by noon anyway . We got clobbered with 3.5" of rain that day.
    but- on a positive note- Sounds like you were able to salvage that day at Yankee Candle
  4. mrceagle

mrceagle

Not to mention Finally getting to the Mountain Park Carousel in Holyoke.

I also wish they had set something up to donate if you had brought food. I asked security and he said there was no one to take it. I only brought 6 cans of food but it was something to help. I'll donate it locally.