1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. coast4airtime

coast4airtime

... Don't toy with me...
  2. tge98

tge98

The funny thing is I was just defending someone because he banned some one on Facebook. For saying I don't like Disney land California. I said "get off your high horse and stop banning people for stupid reasons. "

It's good we have good and understanding admins and mods on this site
  3. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

I hardly ever post on their forum anymore unless I have something newsworthy to share with them, last season I had to jump in to claim credit for my Goliath partial test video that someone posted and embedded in the post (hosted on Youtube)...
  4. SFNEKid15

SFNEKid15

Yeah, if you try to defend something that the Blobb disagrees with, you'll almost always get banned.
  5. coast4airtime

coast4airtime

6. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

TV Alert: Tonight at 8pm on travel channel is Extreme waterparks and Insane coaster wars follows at 8:30pm
  7. SFNEsros

SFNEsros Forum Leader

I've been busy lately, with work and then parks on the weekend....except for this past weekend I was in RO for joshs amazing fourth of july party! :D
  8. tge98

tge98

To be honest i knew i was gonna get banned. I don't like that site anyway. there is just way to many people on it.
  9. MeAmBizarro

MeAmBizarro

Everyone hates on Robb so much. I for one am actually friends with him. I'm not even an actual club TPR member, but he always talks to me when we see each other at events and like he actually knows my name even though he's met countless enthusiasts. But let's be honest, who can forget me. Anyways, he's actually a really nice guy and I look forward to going to TPOrlando trips when I'm down there for my internship.
  10. canobie#1

canobie#1

Please........ :roll:
    try being banned 12 times until being banned for life because I corrected him on canobie lake too much haha. He hates to be shown up because he thinks he's the ruler over everyone.
  11. tge98

tge98

I got a permanent ban the first time around
  12. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Forum Leader

Just as a reminder.... It's his site and he can do whatever he wants. I actually see him quite frequently and enjoy conversing with him.
  13. depotrat

depotrat

^ Just because it is his own site and he can do whatever he wants doesn't make him any less an ass if he is one. I don't know him or know how he runs his site but being in charge doesn't automatically mean he isn't a jerk.
  14. tge98

tge98

I'm not trying to say anything about his knowledge. He probably knows more about coasters and parks then anyone else on this planet, but Banning people for not agreeing with him on a completely opinion oriented site.
  15. coast4airtime

coast4airtime

To put the final nail in the coffin, I feel like you have to have met him in person to like him. I'm sure he's a nice guy when you're talking with him face to face but it's only because he can't hide behind a screen. His Internet personality is nothing but rude and obnoxious.