1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Oct 3, 2010.

1. CannonballLover

CannonballLover

It's also posted on the website it is closed today... reconsidering for tomorrow if this ride is gonna be unreliable again, especially with one train ops on BD. That would certainly be an ugly situation.

EDIT: Forgot I posted this here, didn't see it in the LC thread and got confused and posted it again, my fault.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. depotrat

depotrat

Tuesday will still be a good day to go even with one train op on BD. Thursday the "line" started in the station.
  3. koasterkid

koasterkid

^^ Wildcat and Downtime were down today. I doubt Wildcat will be open tomorrow, no idea what is wrong.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pineracer

Pineracer

That's actually ironic, Downtime suffering down time
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

There is a rubber Duckie following me!
  6. Pineracer

Pineracer

Follow that bird!
  7. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

I have 2 tickets for lake compounce for sunday for sale they include parking and lunch in the picnic grove just pm me if interested.
  8. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Anybody going to Pintastic in Sturbridge,Ma this week/weekend? Rumor is the band Barenaked Ladies will be there too lol if anybody is, let me know !
  9. Jmariexo

Jmariexo

Hey guys. Jess here I know i have been inactive for a while lol but im back. This past weekend I went to Great Adventure for the first time my friends and i stayed from friday to sunday in a hotel a couple miles by... Friday and Saturday were amazing we didn’t check the weather before heading out but it looked like it was gonna pour so we had the park pretty much to ourselves which worked out since it was our first time there we were able to pretty much go on everything we wanted to. Now Im from Rhode Island and I’m planning to head out to NE park tomorrow but i dont want to head out and have the park close because of the weather.. what do you guys think?
  10. koasterkid

koasterkid

^I would check the weather in the morning before leaving, but right now it doesn’t look that great. Looks like thunderstorms to me and rides usually close if there are thunderstorms nearby. If there is a break in the storm and they stay open, it could lead to very short lines though.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. depotrat

depotrat

This week is our coaster trip for this summer. It is going to be Cedar Point, Waldameer, Seabreeze, Fantasy Island, Darien Lake, and Knoebels. We have been to all these previously but most have a new coaster since our last visit. Knoebels doesn't have a new coaster but we can't get anywhere near there without stopping. Of course, the highlight of the trip should be SV. Also, if all goes as planned we should be at Waldameer to get our first night rides on Ravine Flyer II. We should be able to hit a couple of FEC for cre-ho credits too and get our count over 550 during this trip.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. depotrat

depotrat

The highlight of the trip so far has been SV. Allthough Ravine Flyer II at night was INSANE!!! At Knoebels today. Darien Lake was yesterday. I want those Superman trains and restraints back!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. koasterkid

koasterkid

I’m at SFA right now and I saw Cyclone’s trains from Ragin Cajun. :)
  14. depotrat

depotrat

^ride SROS to get the feel of how special the trains in Agawam used to be!
  15. Chase Hathorne

Chase Hathorne

Speaking of trains STRs are in horrible shape.