1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Opening Day

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Meetups' started by djcyberlegend, Mar 17, 2015.

?

Opening Day Breakfast

Poll closed Apr 9, 2015.
  1. Cracker Barrel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Denny's

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Friendly's

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Golden Corral

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. IHOP

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Pomeroy's (Westfield)

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. Other (please specify)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Annnnd... Pomeroy's was the winning location, however, as luck would have it, they're only open two months out of the year and their last day was March 29, so the substitute winner - a local joint - will be posted soon by @CarouselambraZoSo12...
  2. DJReady999

DJReady999

Hopefully its not that packed it seems Sunday will be more attractive to people
  3. djcyberlegend

The substitute for Pomeroy's will be Little George's, 2648 Westfield Street, West Springfield - meet there at 8:00 AM EDT if you'd like to join us...
  4. CarouselambraZoSo12

CarouselambraZoSo12

Here is the best way to get there. You are gonna get off exit three of the pike. Get in the right lane once you go through the toll booth and when you yield jump across into the left lane. Keep going straight after the light for a few seconds, once you see the gas station directly to your left, put your signal on and get in the left turning lane. Turn left down Holyoke Road. Keep going down, you'll see a church on your right, go past that. Once you get to a four way intersection, bang a right onto Springdale Road. Go all the way down till you hit the end of the road, which is a T intersection, and take a left. Go under the underpass for the train and keep left and take a left at the light down Rte 20. Keep going for a bit, staying in the left lane, following the river until you see a Sunoco on your right (with a car wash attached) and a church will be ahead on your right. Get in the left turn only lane and take a left onto the street there then left into the parking lot.
  5. koasterkid

koasterkid

Ugg I wanna go but its not looking good. And walking from UConn isn't gonna happen haha.
  6. DylanBIZARRO

DylanBIZARRO Forum Leader

I will probably just have something before I go to the park, or maybe something quick like McDonalds, but hey, you never know. Maybe I will go to one of those places.
  7. DJReady999

DJReady999

Gonna go watch @SWAFAN vids to get even more pumped
    --- Double Post Merged, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2015 ---
    And im off :D
  8. RC17

RC17

How is Wild Wheelz looking?
  9. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  10. thrillsnewengland

thrillsnewengland

Anyone seen the new ME OTSRs yet?
  11. djcyberlegend

Rode it today - same ping-pong with the head, but they now have a side section that comes down lower to contain your arms, I don't recall that being on the older ones.

And those who passed on breakfast this morning - missed out on a surprise visit from a couple of VIPs from the park!