1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

PTR 9/6/14 - Wicked Cyclone Pictures

Discussion in 'Trip Report Archive' started by DylanBIZARRO, Sep 6, 2014.

?

Do you think Wicked Cyclone will be in the top 3 list for best coaster?

1. Yes

90.9%
  2. No

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DylanBIZARRO

DylanBIZARRO Forum Leader

PTR September 6

Rides

Bizarro x1
    Buzzsaw x2
    CWW x1
    Carousel x1

Time in park
    1:00PM-7:00PM

Crowds

Long lines, big crowds

PTR

So me and friend went to SFNE today, rather late at 1pm. When we went by cyclone, we saw the lift hill and the brake run that had been done. The parking lot was packed, but the trams were backed up. Literally. There was a line of trams waiting to pick people up, so thanks six flags for not taking forever with the trams! :) We walked to the park and went to get our 2015 passes processed. While there, I saw the 2015 cups. Picture of it below, I don't want to spoil anyones new cup experience, or something like that.

Cup.jpg
    Looks good! Same color as 2011 I think.

We immediately headed straight for Bizarro. I bought a locker there, and we rode. It was a big line, waited 45 minutes. The ride didn't have any audio whatsoever, but I enjoyed a lot! Unfortunately, my friend glasses lens popped out his glasses, but it was a very easy fix. After Bizarro, we got milkshakes at Johnny Rockets, which were SO GOOD! :D After the milkshakes, we wandered around the park, looking at the new things and Wicked Cyclone. Here is the Wicked cyclone pictures.

Lift WC.jpg
    WC LIFT OUTER.jpg WC LIFT 2.jpg Out of station WC.jpg WC STATION.jpg View of Wicked Cyclone.jpg
    STEEP!!!!!!! WICKED!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

It looks like it is progressing very fast! Maybe testing in spring? It looks like they are putting the new supports on top of the old ones. So are they reusing the old ones or not? Anyways, after wandering and taking pictures, we went to ride, but only to find they closed the rides because of a nearby storm. We waited around, walked a lot, ate some fries, got some water, I took some pictures, and we sat down too. Here is some Pictures I took.

ness b&w.png NESS BLUE DAY.jpg cYCLONE.jpg Goliath.jpg
    Skyway.jpg
    Will this be here next year?

Yes, you can tell I am putting a lot of pictures in front. Thats because pretty much the rest of the day was this. My friend and I then went to ride Buzzsaw, which had opened, and rode it twice. It felt amazing! One of the best flats SFNE has. DON'T REMOVE IT SFNE!!!!!! After that, we rode CWW, which was "cool" I guess, a bit rough probably because the trains are small, and then we went to the carousel, which was fun for a carousel, but there is better. We then went home. So yeah, defiantly not a big day at SFNE, but hey, better than nothing! :D Anyways, now for some extra things I saw around the park.

no seats.jpg
    Was the seats here or what!!! Where did they all go!!
    ME LINE.jpg
    Mind Eraser dead?! IT WAS ALL THE WAY INTO THE LOCKER ROOM!!!!! NEVER SEEN ME SO BUSY BEFORE!!!!!

FF3.jpg FF2.jpg FF1.jpg
    FRIGHT FEST IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
    bees.jpg
    The dead bees in the trap. Six flags, fix the bee issue!!!! Do something! No more drink booths outside!
    Sign 1.jpg Sign 2.jpg
    Wicked Cyclone signs. Yay. :D
    Sign 3.jpg
    SFNE's budget was a bit tight, so we get this. :D

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this wasn't the best PTR I did, not much of a good trip to SFNE today.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. koasterkid

koasterkid

Awesome pictures! The last pic is hilarious, they ran out of ink or something and just said oh well. Also it looks like the catwalk for WC will be on the right side, for some reason I thought it was going on the left.
  3. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

Awesome pics thanks for posting them, they are getting a lot done on WC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.