1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Sfne Drone Update (3/25/18)

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by DylanBIZARRO, Mar 25, 2018.

?

Do you think the South End theme change was a good idea?

1. Yes

96.0%
  2. No

4.0%
  1. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

New addition #2019 LOL!
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

Sorry i got ahead of myself. I new where I wanted to go but got ought up with what was in front of me. I am making statements off what was shows but then there is this image and colors that are still half finished.
    It's not the worse color scheme but not all that fitting to the character in the video. I will admit I'm not the biggest comic book fan but I don't recall seeing any image of that character wearing green and yellow.
    The colors are very fitting for the Easter weekend.
  3. dschu

dschu

I believe the color represents his cane. I also believe it pops more. I’m not sure, but it could be a Warner Bros requirement, similar to the non possessive name.
  4. mrceagle

mrceagle

It's anyone's guess. but if WB was pushing for specifics you figure they would want Colors to be specific to the character. Darker greens and black.

But the color is less important then the trains they added last year which makes the coaster so much more ride-able.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. thrillsnewengland

thrillsnewengland

On that topic, are they repainting the trains? Seems silly to have not just gotten new ones this year already fitting the colors.
  6. mrceagle

mrceagle

I think we may see a wrap over repainting. It's cheaper and they can do something simple and effective. like one black with a green Question marks and one green with black Question marks. but that's just a guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dschu

dschu

Yes
  8. xsarabella

xsarabella

I would imagine the trains were already painted before they started on the coaster.