1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

SFNE Surveys?

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by BizarroAj, Jul 2, 2012.

1. BizarroAj

BizarroAj Administrator

I just did a survey sent to me from the park asking me about my visit to the park on saturday. I was wondering if anyone else has been getting them after their visits and when did they start doing that because this is the first time i received one after a visit?
  2. SFNEKid15

SFNEKid15

I've been getting them on occasion, I have gotten 3 so far. The first one was from the advisory board, where you took a survey, and if you completed it, your name was entered into a drawing for free tickets. The last two I received were satisfaction surveys where they wanted to know how your day was, and at the end, they asked if the surveys should be longer or shorter or the same from now on.
  3. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

I get one every now & then.
  4. CarouselambraZoSo12

CarouselambraZoSo12

I got one not that long ago from Six Flags partnering with Umass to do a survey on rides (and more) and i got a complementary ticket.
  5. depotrat

depotrat

I got one from Six Flags America from our visit there June 14. I ripped them on their greedy parking policy. $17 and not even a discount for having a pass with parking from SFNE.
  6. Mikemir87

Mikemir87

Regarding what Depotrat said, every time they send me any survey and it said other comments, I always say please make the season pass parking availible for all parks! Even if they charge extra, i'd still probably do it. Their parking is ridiculous now and a rip off, 22 at GADV, really?!? Pave the damn lot if your gonna rape me to park my car. But yea i think giving at least 50% off or something is in order. the Platinum Season Pass @ Cedar Fair includes parking, so lets do it six flags!
  7. ikattarri

ikattarri

I have done surveys as well. You can submit an experience of any day you have visited the park through the main website. They love feedback! Which I find respectable in any company. :mrgreen:
  8. coast4airtime

coast4airtime

^Don't double post! Edit your previous post if you want to say something else.
  9. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

^I just deleted his first post since it was utterly pointless.

To everyone reading this, I know you are new and all but it would be nice if you guys could look over the rules one more time.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://sfneonline.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3</a>

No double posting, no pointless topics, and no pointless one word posts.

Thanks.
  10. coast4airtime

coast4airtime

^Ironically enough, there is a spelling error in the 'check your spelling before posting' section. ;)

Anyway, I know this is off topic, but what is this sub topic forum thing?
  11. xsarabella

xsarabella

I absolutely agree, they really need to start doing this. I would visit GAdv more if I didn't have to pay for parking or it was 50% off. (i already pay 20 plus dollars in tolls!) And supposedly there is a parking pass for ALL parks, if you ask the right people. But I mostly go to SFNE so the parking pass works out well there.
  12. WiCy#1

WiCy#1 Administrator

You guys can manually take a survey after each visit and I highly suggest that you do. The parks really do go over them and taking one after each visit can only make the park better.

<a class="postlink" href="http://feedback.sixflags.com/advisorypanel/startsurvey.aspx?s=guestsat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://feedback.sixflags.com/advisorypa ... s=guestsat</a>
  13. SFNEKid15

SFNEKid15

I just took one for my visit yesterday.
  14. ikattarri

ikattarri

good to know. I hadn't planned on having to swing parking at the other SF.. those tolls are a #$%^* I ask NJ why is your turnpike so special!!!! haha
  15. Mikemir87

Mikemir87

Yea this year the tolls coming home from GADV to RI are horrible! its like 7 or 8 when you come into new york, then 12!!!! for the GW bridge (up from ten last year), and then another 1.75 when you leave NY. Wow! Thats alot, luckily the way there isn't as bad, why do they only toll the east side of the GW, its way to expensive. But in the end, its worth it for GADV and their awesome coaster collection.