1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Six Flags New England Wants To Know : What Kind Of New Food Items For The Park!

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by Dr. Gigglez, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

So if you have watched the videos from the OFF Season Meeting, The Grove Show and This video I will post down below. The park is interested to see what we would like to see come to the park if they currently don't have it!

Let me know down below or on the YOUTUBE Video and we will compile the list and get it over to the park! It could show up at some point in the park, maybe even during Food and Brew, which I honestly think is a testing ground for new food in the park!

2. mrceagle

mrceagle

I rarely get food at the park but often look to snacks.

A whole friend dough is sometime a to maybe a half size or personal size friend dough so I can get it without breaking the bank.

LC has its own beer. Maybe SFNE could look to a local brewery to have a custom beer style and can.
  3. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Parks should get doughboys hahaha Thats what we call them in Rhode Island and are a lot smaller, we can usually buy 6 for around the same price as parks charge for one! Those would be a nice fit and are basically the same thing !

The beer thing could be cool to get ! I notice they don't really focus on the alcohol too much, they have that one place near scream and one in the water park, but certain applies serve bottled beer and its regular budweiser for the most part in bottles!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Logan Rogers

Logan Rogers

I feel like SFNE has a good food selection. JB's Smokehouse is one of my favorite restaurants. I love Six Bellow Cafe. It's great going to Johnny Rockets and Nacho Bueno. I feel like they could work on operations and fix their pizza but idk what they could add
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

They do need to work on that aspect of the food and maybe the mobile app ordering will eventually help fix that issue with long waits, and hoping that they can kick up some new food offerings into high gear! I think with a lot of parks giving their food offering s an overhaul, I think the park is sniffing for feedback, plus I get emails, messages, etc and even during the Grove Show people wanting different food offerings, But all of these items will be sent to the park both positive and negative! as we give the park the info and hope put the park into a positive way and get them what the fans want in some form!
  6. depotrat

depotrat

Some years ago it was announced that SF would have Dole Whips. We were pumped but then it turned out it was only Six Flags Magic Mountain. From what I understand, Disney no longer has an exclusive deal with Dole to sell these so it could be had. The line for Dole Whips at Disney can be massive as they are incredibly popular and totally delicious. It would be a great addition for SFNE and would probably get me to the park more often.
  7. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

Wouold you like my thoughts added here or are you good with my comments in the video?
  8. mrceagle

mrceagle

I have had Doughboys brand fried dough they are very good and I agree smaller. Even if they offered a half slice it would be nice. Sadly just about all the parks in this area have switched to prefried friend dough and its not as good as fresh.

I new about those 2 location but didn't realize those are the only 2 locations that serve alcohol. Hell Canobie has 4 locations and they are half the size.
    Story Land has offered Dole whips for years. So SFI would be able to get them.
    I'm sure its fine there but I'm curious what your thoughts are.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  9. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

^Here’s a few thoughts that came to mind. BBQ or grilled chicken thighs or something similar no breading with sides, same idea with maybe a kielbasa platter similar to some of TGE’s offerings, options like GA had during HiTP with pot roast and different sides. Even if some come with the $1or $2 up charge. Chop Six should be a good addition. On the hot dog front GA gave two which seemed more like a meal. I’ll keep thinking.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dschu

dschu

The park needs a good chowder! We’re in New England!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. xsarabella

xsarabella

I really would like to see the park get pulled pork Mac & Cheese like at great adventure. I know at coaster cone there’s the option to get pulled pork over the Mac n cheese in a cone or a sandwich - but at great adventure they serve it in a bowl of Mac n cheese that tastes exactly like stouffers, and then shredded bbq pulled pork. And it’s a meal on the dining plan. This would fit perfectly at JBs, and another option at coaster cone.

Great Adventure is also opening with a new quesadilla stand with several varieties of quesadillas. Definitely would be awesome for SFNE to copy that.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. mrceagle

mrceagle

Dose any park in New England have good chowder. I don't eat it so I can't say. I think Canobie uses Legal for their Chowder but don;t really know about any of the other parks.
    quesadillas sounds like a promising option. easy to make responsibly cheap to produce and can be sold for a fair price and still make a big profit.
  13. xsarabella

xsarabella

I’d also really enjoy a restaurant like chipotle with burrito bowls. To my knowledge there is nothing like that in the park.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

I'd like to see them bring back the specialty pasta dishes they had at the Good Eats buffet by Goliath during the middle of last season.
  15. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Keep them coming! I’m going to compile everything on Wednesday and send it into the park!

As for the burrito bowl, don’t they have something like that at Macho Nacho?

I remember having something in a bowl there last season lol