1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Splashwater Kingdom

Discussion in 'Great Escape Chatter' started by MetsFan, May 26, 2014.

1. MetsFan

MetsFan Forum Leader

From the website:

Also Black Cobra doesn't open until 6/28 too. Not much of a Waterpark on those days...Mega Wedgie, Tornado, and Lazy River for adults, and Noah's for kids? Almost like getting screwed out of your money's worth.
  2. dschu

dschu

Why is it going to be closed?
  3. MetsFan

MetsFan Forum Leader

They close it every year for some reason towards the beginning. Don't know the exact reason- could be a staffing issue?
  4. tge98

tge98

I rode Black Cobra Saturday Soooo Idk whats up with that.
  5. mrceagle

mrceagle

My guess is staffing. If an attraction was scheduled to be closed and was opened it's likely they weren't sure if they have the staffing. but if they have to have half the water park closed maybe they should just hold off opening for that time.
  6. canobie#1

canobie#1

I was at the park yesterday, they only had the lazy river, Noah's Ark, wave pool and tornado slide operating. Once 3pm hit, the park opened the bowl slide and the racers. Then at 4, the two older tube slides opened....
    I really don't understand why they operate like that, but the daily admission is 60 dollars for this park, they should have everything open on time.