1. To fully experience SFNE Online, including full-resolution photos, please log in or consider joining our community!
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket Deals

Discussion in 'SFNE Discussion' started by MetsFan, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MetsFan

MetsFan Forum Leader

Anyone know the best and cheapest options for discount SFNE tickets? Banks? Grocery stores?

My pass is through GE so my bring a friend free tickets wont work and I’m in need of a ticket for sometime in August.

Thanks!
  2. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Either triple A or Dunkin’ they seem to have the best deals
  3. mrceagle

mrceagle

Dunkin's. Coke cans, Tripple A, Can always buy online with promo codes to save a little extra.
  4. djcyberlegend

djcyberlegend Forum Leader

Looks like this year’s Flash Sale will include discounts on Memberships as well as traditiobal season passes - I made the call on that one!
  5. SFNEsros

SFNEsros Forum Leader

I plan on getting the diamond membership mostly for the closer parking, get my GF a regular gold pass and ill get the deluxe dining plan since ill get the free drinks already and don't need a dining plan bottle
  6. mrceagle

mrceagle

good idea, The plans really don't work out practically for a family better off just getting season passes for the rest of the people..
  7. koasterkid

koasterkid

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  8. djcyberlegend

The actual Flash Sale pricing hasn't gone live yet but the image in the ad for the sale states that memberships will be "up to 65% off"...
  9. koasterkid

koasterkid

The link above is the flash sale page and that is what the prices will be. The 65% off is off the stupidly high price of $220. The pricing per month seems to be identical with what the rates are now.

It says the normal season price is $480 for the diamond elite membership which is incredibly stupid. They want you to feel like you are getting an insane deal at 17.50 per person for 4 people.

I’m probably going to wait and see what the rewards program is about, but I’m 90% sure I’ll just get the regular gold pass.
  10. djcyberlegend

I’ll likely switch to a membership since it will give me access to their separately-gated water parks, Tina has been wanting to check out GRADV’s water park so we’ll get to do that next season. Not sure yet which level we’ll go for, gonna wait til the sale goes live before making that call...
  11. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

I jumped to Diamond Elite. If cheaper options for the same level are offered that’s screwed up unless my price drops to the lower level.
  12. djcyberlegend

Due to unanticipated demand that has overwhelmed their system, the Flash Sale has been extended through Sunday September 9. 517F45EB-DDD2-43C5-93BD-7736A14AF080.png