We Need Your Questions About Membership Passes !!

Discussion in 'SFNE Online News' started by Dr. Gigglez, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

We are gathering questions that you all have for the Six Flags Membership passes ! I am going to collect them until this Sunday March 4th . Monday I'm going to gather them all and type them up and bring them with me when I visit the park next week .

I know people have many, I know people are upset, but the point of this thread is just questions. The park knows a lot are upset and are working on solutions, so in the mean time , fire off questions and please try your best not to leave tons of comments, other then questions , so that I don't have to go searching through a bunch of post. If you want to talking about how happy or upset you are about this topic, if you go to the SFNE discussions thread, there is a topic about memberships to leave that feed back !

Thank you for your understanding & Support !

After my visit , I will post the answers to all the questions that everybody has asked !
  2. xsarabella

xsarabella

3. depotrat

depotrat

I wish you luck getting real answers. Kinda feels like the "will Wicked Cyclone have choice of seats" questions we asked 100 times and they dodged. LOL My #1 question is - "Will membership holders have earlier entry to the park than gold card holders?"
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wickedjohnny24

Wickedjohnny24

Can you ask them this
    If i have a gold membership already and already past my 12 months can I upgrade to the new memberships without having to cancel and then re buy? And if not would i pay my old membership and new one like a double payment or just the new one?
  5. Sluggo77

Sluggo77

What’s the difference between Priority Diamond Preferred Parking and Diamond Preferred Parking? Are they both for the preferred lot and are you able to use preferred parking on every visit just not Priority Diamond Preferred Parking without a reservation? If you don’t reserve a spot can you still try to get in? If not do you still get free parking in the general lot?
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  6. Wickedjohnny24

Wickedjohnny24

The cup you get with the membership is it one cup per order or one per pass
  7. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Great questions everybody ! WE should be able to get a lot of these questions answered , if not all of them !
  8. chadwick1977

chadwick1977

I have a few I have the 2018 dining pass and flash pass for 2018, got these when I renewed last September, so these items I bought won’t be recognized then on my gold when I go in April?
  9. xsarabella

xsarabella

Your current pass and everything this is attached to it works exactly the same as before. Nothing has changed with it. Nothing changes unless you initiate the upgrade process to a new membership. If you a season pass - you can start with one of the new membership but currently the park can not switch your pass to a membership, you’d have to start over and the can’t refund your pass and apply it to the cost of the membership either... (at this time.)
  10. depotrat

depotrat

Just give me everything I had last year with my Gold Pass and I will be cool. But that grid of perks looks like Gold SP no longer gets early admission which is really unethical by SFI since they were selling renewal so perks should have been the same as 2017. If that is the case I will feel like SFI stole from me and I won't be shy telling them. Right now I am just waiting for the whole thing to be explained. But I feel like the screw job is coming. I hope I am wrong. So my question comes from Nancy Kerrigan - WHY??? WHY??? WHYYYYYYY??? LOL
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Bizarperman

Bizarperman

DA6520BE-988B-4B9A-95A4-B39C22CCFB62.jpeg
    As seen from the official Six Flags New England website calendar, both Memberships AND Season Pass holders get early entry up to ONE HOUR prior to park open.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. depotrat

depotrat

OK that covers spring break weeks. What about the 10 minutes early every day all season?
  13. Bizarperman

Bizarperman

14. depotrat

depotrat

If you look at the new grid they put out comparing the two products (SP vs. Membership) there is nothing showing that perk for Gold. There is something about priority entry for members. Not sure if that is the front gate or actual park entry.
  15. Bizarperman

Bizarperman

The way I’m reading it from the grid is that you won’t actually have your own entrance at the gate with a Gold Season Pass. However, once you get down to the gazebo, you should be allowed to early ride time with membership guests. The grid also shows that Season Pass holders, and members both get “exclusive ride time and events” together. I wouldn’t worry too much about this issue for this season. I’d expect it to change for next year. People are already annoyed about these “benefits”. If they start taking away the little perks we’ve already been promised when we bought during the Flash Sale, well then you will really see problems.