Which Haunts Do You Want Us To Cover?

Discussion in 'THE Hauntapolooza Podcast' started by Dr. Gigglez, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

We covered a lot of Haunted Houses in 2018! We want to expand and cover even more!

For 2019, we want to work with more haunted attractions , More reviews, interviews, behind the scenes then ever before!

So far in 2019 we did 1 haunt and in a couple of weeks we will have haunt #2 in the books.

We are going to be recording the review of the Haunt we did in Miami, FL with the Gang and in two weeks we are doing Fright Kingdoms Valentines Haunt!

Just let us know if we missed a haunt and you can see all the reviews on SFNEOnline's YOUTUBE Page , Which I've linked below here so you can see if we missed anything !

Thank you in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsPu1UP1SuqaF55DIK7yKWZule9kpL0Et
  2. mrceagle

mrceagle

Haunted Acres in NH would be an interesting one. It's got a unique history operating in a number of location currently operates 5 haunts.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DJddog5

DJddog5

Sadly last season was its last season. :(
  4. mrceagle

mrceagle

That's too bad. I had a feeling it would not survive long after the purchase. though I would think they would look for a new location.
  5. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

I know so Far Haunts we are working with are listed below for the 2019 Season and more and more will be added

* Factory Of Terror - Worcester
    * Factory Of Terror West Warwick, RI - Could be last season
    * Demented FX
    * Fear TOWN

We have contacted a lot of haunts in New England that we have not reviewed and some outside of New England is the next list to attack with contacting them. There have been some way out that have invited us to come and we are seeing if it makes sense for us to get out there at this moment , but could be doable !

I know I want to check out

Fright Haven
    Halloween Overload I think its called in NH

I want to make sure I hit every nook and cranny for Halloween events / Haunted Houses in New England and up to NY for this year, Next year we are going to venture past NY and go to more! I know there are a lot we are missing and if you check SFNEOnline YOUTUBE page , you will see a ton of reviews for places we went to last year! I am trying to add more newer ones besides the ones that people love to hear about as Haunts change their haunt! So any haunts we have not reviewed, please let us know as we plan to tackle them!

The plan with West Warwick is go there a few times before it opens and while it is open to help in anyway we can get them some people through the door and give that haunt a boost! I think if we can do that, we can save it! Its not a horrible haunt, its not the best, but they do a decent job and the actors work their ass off! Ive spoke with the manager and they are down to let us in there and let us film it, help them where we can so it will be awesome for us and them!

IM also getting ready to get to filming EPISODE # 2 of the Hauntapolooza PODCAST as well!
  6. mrceagle

mrceagle

if you planing to go to Haunted Overload you need to act fast they sell out quickly.
  7. Dr. Gigglez

Dr. Gigglez Forum Leader

Yeah, when they put tickets on sale for 2019 we are going to buy them up quick and get that one in the books alter this season!
    • Like Like x 1